Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

good game guys

114 posts in this topic

Posted

What exactly have you made of yourselves? Perinneal celler dwellers without a Superbowl title? NFL leaders in "moral victories"? Love how Panthers fans think they've had this storied franchise history. You've lost one superbowl...have no hall of fame players...your best player was known for being a part of the best linebacker core of all time with the Saints...thats your history.

Oh, I didn't realize I should give a poo about who Saints fans consider our "best player" to be.

Like I said earlier....you have one more divisional title than we do...just came this year.

talk about not making anything of yourself for a hell of a long time.

Oh, and to your HOF comment....

Until the selection of Rickey Jackson in 2010, there had been no players in the Hall of Fame whose time with the Saints contributed to their selection; the others were chosen for their work with previous teams

Posted

i don't know how you can compare the 2 franchises, one franchise hasn't been in the league nearly as long as the other

fyi saints worst franchise nfl

Posted

New Orleans Saints fans. Lifelong fans since 2006

Bandwagon smack? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Posted

Wasn't comparing the two. Just comparing their 10 year NFCS history.

Posted

So what? I wouldn't trade places with TB right now. It's all about now. And they rank higher because they have a 20 year start on us. I can imagine you arguing how Philadelphie is ranked lower than TB if that was the case.

I wouldnt either, but its because TB is a shithole

Posted

Atlanta Falcons 2 titles - 5 playoff wins - no superbowl wins

Carolina Panthers 2 titles - 5 playoff wins - no superbowl wins

New Orleans Saints 3 titles - 4 playoff wins - 1 superbowl title

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3 titles - 3 playoff wins - 1 superbowl title

I understand you just started watching football in 2006, but you just made an argument against yourself (I fixed it for you). The Panthers have more playoff wins then you during that time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Regular Season Wins since Since 2001

NO - 97

ATL - 94

TB- 83

C - 80

I just dont get where the elitism and entitlement of Carolina Fans comes from.

Posted

No doubt about it. The saints put a decisive butt stomping on the Panthers. Our Offense is good enough to win games. Saints showed us how bad we are. I trust many improvements will occur before 2012 season opens.

Posted

No doubt about it. The saints put a decisive butt stomping on the Panthers. Our Offense is good enough to win games. Saints showed us how bad we are. I trust many improvements will occur before 2012 season opens.

I see reason for optimism for Panthers fans. Improvements are all gonna center around the D this offseason. Other area I see that is a concern for you guys is the wideout position. Smith only getting older even though he had a great year and I don't see any young playmakers on the outside for ya'll. Lafell has been disappointing to say the least (comming from an LSU fan)

Posted

I see reason for optimism for Panthers fans. Improvements are all gonna center around the D this offseason. Other area I see that is a concern for you guys is the wideout position. Smith only getting older even though he had a great year and I don't see any young playmakers on the outside for ya'll. Lafell has been disappointing to say the least (comming from an LSU fan)

you're kidding.

there goes the small amount credibility you had left troll.

Posted

What part was I kidding about?

Posted

Ban the trolls mods.