Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSO_Pantherz

Tebow is Garbage

107 posts in this topic

But he has good values!

Until he's not in the NFL anymore and gets arrested for Assault on a hooker or something.

Like it matters who their QB is when Fox is the coach.

Jokes on Denver no matter who they have.

Mods....why is this thread in the Panthers forum?

seriously, why here?

plus as amusing as it is to watch The Golden Calf of Bristol play he's actually in the playoffs... so his fans get to watch him for at least another week. =(

Yeah umm, The Golden Calf of Bristol will be playing next week.

Its the off season...

LOL

I agree...can't stand The Golden Calf of Bristol and Fox; but, it's endless more entertaining than thinking about a defense that gave up +600 yards.

I'm actually glad the Broncos made the playoffs. It just provides viewers one more game to see the complete failure that The Golden Calf of Bristol is.

you could see Elway in the box just shaking his head...

• Topics

• Pretty much. If you have a realistic understanding of what a backup quarterback is, then yeah, Anderson's fine. If you're one of those ridiculous people who thinks every team is three deep with starting quality talent except us, then you're probably not gonna be satisfied anyway.
    • Once again I said their secondary had better talent and by the numbers I proved it. You tried to pull in run stats and sacks in a vain attempt to find something to be right about. You should instead have focused on why he played poorly because as I pointed out it wasn't his ability so much as the system and the.lack of leadership like he had here with the coaches and players like Thomas Davis reigning him in. Since you clearly don't or are unable to discuss this in an adult fashion I will withdraw. Perhaps we can discuss other issues in the future if you can change your dialogue to a discussion of the facts instead of a mismash of convoluted logic and snarky comments.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Woot