Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knock off Newton jersey

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Post a picture of the jersey

Posted

Saw a guy in the front row on TV where Cam gave a ball away during the Tampa game wearing a knock-off Stewart jersey.

To me, they look just like the Detroit Lions' blue.

Posted

Keep the blue one. Put it on. Go to her and wrap your arms around her. Kiss her and tell her that it's perfect and that you love it because SHE GAVE IT TO YOU. That's all that matters. If someone rags on you for having a different looking jersey, tell them it was a gift from the love of your life. Then watch them stfu.

2 people like this

Posted

Sh*t, just keep it. It's already hard enough to find Newton jerseys(atleast it is for me). Go with what jb_online said

Posted

Keep the blue one. Put it on. Go to her and wrap your arms around her. Kiss her and tell her that it's perfect and that you love it because SHE GAVE IT TO YOU. That's all that matters. If someone rags on you for having a different looking jersey, tell them it was a gift from the love of your life. Then watch them stfu.

Damn! The Huddle has it's very own Dr. Phil

Cool.

Posted

i would be super embarrased if i made fun of someones knock off jersey (which i have done) and they told me their wife/gf got it for them bahahaha.

Posted

Wanna make sure you don't get a strangely colored jersey? Just follow these 3 easy steps.

<go get a pencil, I'll wait>

Ready?

1- Don't get blue.

2- Get black.

3- Or white.

Posted

I got the same one for Christmas....

Posted

My girlfriend bought me a knock off Newtow jersey and it is a really nice jersey but its Tennessee Titan / Tar Heel blue. She tried to return it but apparently she can't. She has already ordered a nice white one for me. So my question is, what do I do with this Jersey? I would just wear it, but when I look down it just doesn't seem right. If you can't tell by my id name I really like our blue.

Got a black jersey for my son for Christmas. Blue is a little off, but the biggest difference is the Panther has a flat top and the NFL logo was sown on a bit crooked. $25 plus $25 shipping.

Posted

Could be worse... Yous couldve gotten a Clausen jersey... :leaving:

1 person likes this

Posted

why would a carolina fan have a jersey that says "knock off newton" on it? i know some people don't like him yet but ssshhhheeeezzzzz that seems a bit hash. yes. i'm kidding morons.

Posted

Boooooooo.