• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#31 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,926 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

If you came away from this game thinking The Golden Calf of Bristol was a serviceable quarterback, you're an insufferable moron who needs some serious mental help.

Until I see The Golden Calf of Bristol win a game where the opposing team didn't play like a bunch of doped up retards that just spent the day eating bad mushrooms, or where their defensive coordinator wasn't tripping acid and pretending he was playing Tecmo Bowl, The Golden Calf of Bristol's nothing more than a criminally over-rated sack of crap getting undeserved accolades when he should be flipping burgers in some third world country for a living.

To all the The Golden Calf of Bristol lovers: BLOW ME.

Pay attention, kids. This is how you Hate.

#32 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

If you came away from this game thinking The Golden Calf of Bristol was a serviceable quarterback, you're an insufferable moron who needs some serious mental help.

Until I see The Golden Calf of Bristol win a game where the opposing team didn't play like a bunch of doped up retards that just spent the day eating bad mushrooms, or where their defensive coordinator wasn't tripping acid and pretending he was playing Tecmo Bowl, The Golden Calf of Bristol's nothing more than a criminally over-rated sack of crap getting undeserved accolades when he should be flipping burgers in some third world country for a living.

Aww look at the cute wittle kid tryin to hate.

#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

So if u r the broncos off cord and you have a qb who is not only in his first nfl playoff game but its against the top d in the league what passing plays do you call? Please tell me Sid Gllman!

pstall are you seriously trying to give The Golden Calf of Bristol all the credit for that catch and run

#34 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Pay attention, kids. This is how you Hate.

Your attempt at blowing me was unsatisfactory.

#35 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Well considering the Broncos won he was serviceable

#36 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

On 10 completions out of 21 attempts... a slant is the easiest pass to make a read on.

I don't care if the guy threw 5 completions out of 40 attempts. He had over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's. He's a 3rd string QB that has come off the bench and taken his team to the playoffs and beat the 6 time world champion Steelers.

Are you a Steelers fan?

#37 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

To bad Patriots will own them next week. Like they did before.

#38 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Aww look at the cute wittle kid tryin to hate.

It's called education for the weak-minded.

#39 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

To bad Patriots will own them next week. Like they did before.

I guess that's cool if that makes you feel better?

The biggest winner of the day was the Patriots, the Steelers were the only team that can really stop them.(i don't trust Baltimore)

They have a free path to the SuperBowl.

#40 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,268 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Well considering the Broncos won he was serviceable

The Golden Calf of Bristol's norm = Games vs. Detroit, Bills, Patriots.

Denver winning in spite of The Golden Calf of Bristol = every other game.

He's only serviceable in the context that defensive coordinators are seriously stupid morons who underestimate his only legitimate skills and therefore don't play him like a regular QB. That's ALL it takes to beat The Golden Calf of Bristol: play him the same way you'd play any other QB, but they don't, they get greedy and go for stuffing the run and not playing any kind of intelligent man coverage, and then wonder why they get burned.

If he got the same treatment that Rex Grossman or Orton got from defenses they would own him every single game.

#41 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,382 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

I hope he beats tom and bill

#42 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol's norm = Games vs. Detroit, Bills, Patriots.

Denver winning in spite of The Golden Calf of Bristol = every other game.

He's only serviceable in the context that defensive coordinators are seriously stupid morons who underestimate his only legitimate skills and therefore don't play him like a regular QB. That's ALL it takes to beat The Golden Calf of Bristol: play him the same way you'd play any other QB, but they don't, they get greedy and go for stuffing the run and not playing any kind of intelligent man coverage, and then wonder why they get burned.

If he got the same treatment that Rex Grossman or Orton got from defenses they would own him every single game.

And you claim to be an educator. :out:

#43 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

I think Zod just found one answer to his other thread

http://www.carolinah...-next-year.html

#44 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

I don't care if the guy threw 5 completions out of 40 attempts. He had over 300 yards passing and 3 TD's. He's a 3rd string QB that has come off the bench and taken his team to the playoffs and beat the 6 time world champion Steelers.

Are you a Steelers fan?

I'm a fan of the truth and the truth is The Golden Calf of Bristol couldn't even complete 50% of the passes he attempted, was that the gameplan?

Blow The Golden Calf of Bristol all you want, but the heros of this game were the Broncos defense and Demayrius Thomas, he made Ike Taylor his b*tch.

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,970 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

So if u r the broncos off cord and you have a qb who is not only in his first nfl playoff game but its against the top d in the league what passing plays do you call? Please tell me Sid Gllman!

pstall are you seriously trying to give The Golden Calf of Bristol all the credit for that catch and run

Of course not. Think about what you just asked me in a public venue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com