Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiger7_88

Interesting development for draft prospect Dre Kirkpatrick

117 posts in this topic

funny how people look down on that and will take a drink in the same breath.. pure ignorance.

:confused:

One is legal the other isn't.

Maybe he could drop to the 2nd?? If so Brockers in the 1st and Kirkpatrick in the 2nd would be awesome! There are a lot of 1st/2nd round cornerbacks in this draft. Teams might pass on Kirkpatrick for one of those other CB's not wanting to take a risk on a "drug user." Personally I have no problem if he smokes weed as long as he sticks to business during the nfl season.

I want the Panthers team leaders to comment on the situation.

It just means he will go into the NFL substance abuse program after he is drafted. So yea it prob would have hurt if he was a top 5 player but he is not.

I think what he did was stupid, but sometimes you miss out when you pass on guys with uber talent and 'character concerns'

Not saying this situation applies, because I still have no idea who good he is.

i wish i had 20 grams of marijuana

all I need is 7

i don't think its the smoking as much as the stupidity of a projected 1st round pick getting caught with drugs. Come on man, let your friends hold it, you just smoke it. That is really dumb.

I am the absolute last person on this board that has anything bad to say about pot... But, I dont want players on my football team to smoke because it is bad for the lungs, and I dont want our defense, especially CBs out there getting beat like a drum because they cant breathe as well as other top-shape athletes.