Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Teabagging! part 2

242 posts in this topic

And speaking of Fiz...Fiz...I stated that if true...so what. Didn't bother you all w/ Soros flooding money into 501c corps to get Obama elected.

you're right, it was all soros that got obama elected, and not the fact he ran a vastly superior campaign, was running against a poisonous brand, and received more corporate and banking sponsorship than any political candidate in world history.

where do you get your information? i need a laugh.

you're right, it was all soros that got obama elected, and not the fact he ran a vastly superior campaign, was running against a poisonous brand, and received more corporate and banking sponsorship than any political candidate in world history.

where do you get your information? i need a laugh.

Oh please. This is comical. What was the financing disparity between the two candidates and remind me why it was so?

I thought corporate and banking sponsorship was a negative thing. Oh that's right...only when it's to republicans. Either way...you're not helping your point...which I think you've long strayed from.

Of course he is helping his point, which is to disabuse you of the rather goofy idea that one guy was able to singlehandedly get Obama elected.

The reason Obama had so much money is not because of the standard corporate donations, but because of the tons of smaller individual contributions.

I'm not measuring penises here. He's somehow discounting the tea parties that are going on in quite a number of places even around here in NC by attributing them to some grand organization telling/funding them to think a certain way. He couldn't be more wrong...and even if it were true that there is funding somehow...so what. Go see if the protestors are being paid. If they are...then he's got a beef. I don't like ACORN paying crackheads to fill out voter registration forms...and I wouldn't like paid protestors...but I think Fiz is just full of it.

The reason Obama had so much money is not because of the standard corporate donations, but because of the tons of smaller individual contributions.

i mean that's part of it but it's not like the banks didn't know what they were getting with him.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/select.php?ind=F03

you can scroll through all of those. saying it was all george soros is laughable.

Of course he is helping his point, which is to disabuse you of the rather goofy idea that one guy was able to singlehandedly get Obama elected.

Obama won because he was able to spend circles around McCain. McCain was pulling out of states at the end while Obama ran an hour long infomercial on all three networks on the eve of the election. What's funny is the people like Zod acting like the election was some kind of mandate and somehow signaled the death of the Republican party. Look at us, we finally won an election! This must mean everyone loves the handout party now!

Probably some furry convention thingy like I saw on CSI once. Queers are into some crazy stuff.

just pointing out, i don't think you can blame furries on teh gheys.

I'm not measuring penises here. He's somehow discounting the tea parties that are going on in quite a number of places even around here in NC by attributing them to some grand organization telling/funding them to think a certain way. He couldn't be more wrong...and even if it were true that there is funding somehow...so what. Go see if the protestors are being paid. If they are...then he's got a beef. I don't like ACORN paying crackheads to fill out voter registration forms...and I wouldn't like paid protestors...but I think Fiz is just full of it.

you're missing the point and acting like a petulant child in the process.

I don't doubt that these people are outraged. Whether or not the things they are outraged about has any merit, well, that's something else entirely.

however, they are expressing their outrage under the guise that it's a grassroots, populist campaign, that sprouted completely organically and naturally.

These things are demonstrably not true, and the people that attend these events are doing the king's bidding.

this is not a difficult concept to understand.

Obama knew he couldn't beat McCain through abiding by the simple limitations of public financing/matching of campaign contributions. He backed out on his word...he was bought and paid for. So if there's a negative to being financed to get your word out...Obamessiah is the Pope.

just pointing out, i don't think you can blame furries on teh gheys.

It's a grey area...they like to blur the lines in deviancy. I didn't mean to imply they are symbiotic.

you're missing the point and acting like a petulant child in the process.

I don't doubt that these people are outraged. Whether or not the things they are outraged about has any merit, well, that's something else entirely.

however, they are expressing their outrage under the guise that it's a grassroots, populist campaign, that sprouted completely organically and naturally.

These things are demonstrably not true, and the people that attend these events are doing the king's bidding.

this is not a difficult concept to understand.

You mean like through online networking? like FaceBook? Blogospheres? Wait a minute...Obama did that too.