Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Match.com

Cams pro bowl

288 posts in this topic

^ It shouldn't. Just threw a bunch of guys together and said go play. It was bad yes... but it also was meaningless

There was no game planning, no run game, his defense didn't play hard. It literally meant nothing

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/17067333

1 minute ago - by Dan McLellan - Rivers: Onside kicks inspired AFC to play tough defense

QB Philip Rivers said Wade Phillips, the defensive coordinator for the AFC in the Pro Bowl, took the gloves off after the NFC kicked and recovered two onside kicks. “They certainly had Wade and our defensive guys a little fired up,” Rivers said. “Our defensive side certainly cranked it up during the second half.” All Chargers RapidReports

^ It shouldn't. Just threw a bunch of guys together and said go play. It was bad yes... but it also was meaningless

There was no game planning, no run game, his defense didn't play hard. It literally meant nothing

It doesn't matter if it logically shouldn't; the great ones use any little thing, real or imagined, for an edge.

You're assuming Cam has the acumen of Brees and Rodgers. So what do you base this assumption on? Cam's Wonderlic score?

I bet I know what aspect of Newton that you're basing your assumption of his acumen on.

okay, okay honestly I think Cam got Willie Beamen'ed out there. The pass rush picked up but he did a good job against it and when he scrambled they couldnt touch him. I think the receivers purposefully avoided his balls. (no homo). And why did they keep throwing the ball against that rush if not to get him hit. He is the only QB in the game to get sacked and he got sacked hard a couple of times. Im just saying

1 minute ago - by Dan McLellan - Rivers: Onside kicks inspired AFC to play tough defense

QB Philip Rivers said Wade Phillips, the defensive coordinator for the AFC in the Pro Bowl, took the gloves off after the NFC kicked and recovered two onside kicks. “They certainly had Wade and our defensive guys a little fired up,” Rivers said. “Our defensive side certainly cranked it up during the second half.” All Chargers RapidReports

So the NFC was told to go kill the NFC QBs, especially Cam,...to the pleasure of the Cam Newton critics in and out of the media..., while no one on the AFC defesive side got the memo to do the same with the AFC QBs. Maybe that is why there was not even a hand print on any of the Vet QBs on the AFC side and Dalton was able to sit in the pocket and pass the ball all night long.

I know see why Rodgers was upset.

Newton will have his chance to say 'hello' to Von Miller in a different setting this coming season.

Let's see how long Newton's memory is about such things.

All I hope is, the AFC winning the Pro-bowl isn't a foreshadow of the SB outcome. Last year the NFC won the Pro-bowl and the NFC side won the SB.

okay, okay honestly I think Cam got Willie Beamen'ed out there. The pass rush picked up but he did a good job against it and when he scrambled they couldnt touch him. I think the receivers purposefully avoided his balls. (no homo). And why did they keep throwing the ball against that rush if not to get him hit. He is the only QB in the game to get sacked and he got sacked hard a couple of times. Im just saying

Any Given Sunday :D I know exactly what you mean.

Dalton looked every bit the part of a pro bowler. Cam looked like a monkey trying to fug a football. Lol the man was booed for God sake!

Does every bit of a pro bowler include throwing at the most 2 passes over 10+ yards (which were just lop throws to Marshall)? B/c all i saw was dink and donk passes no greater than 5 yards on every pass he made.

Come again.

Whew! That was close, I havent been able to ban anyone all week!