Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Change the mascot?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

No, this is not a uniform thread, and I haven't seen this discussed much (and none as of late, unless I missed it)

Ignore the quality of the article, but it did get me thinking a bit. Since we changed the logo some, should we change the mascot as well to reflect the more aggressive nature?

Or is it one of those things that nobody give a rat's ass about?

Posted

I think Mini Meow should step up and take the reins.

IMG_1296.jpg

Posted

Nah, i think Sir Purr is good to go. I do think we need to see more of that little dude tho. He's cool.

Posted

I hate Sir Purr.

Posted

A world with out Sir Purr is a world I don't want to live in.

1 person likes this

Posted

mascots are designed to appeal to little kids and as such i doubt sir purr is going to be screwed around with

of course there are people who don't understand this and think he should drive a tank that sprays jim beam from a fire hose and launches fleshlights into the stands during pregame but what can you do.

4 people like this

Posted

mascots are designed to appeal to little kids and as such i doubt sir purr is going to be screwed around with

of course there are people who don't understand this and think he should drive a tank that sprays jim beam from a fire hose and launches fleshlights into the stands during pregame but what can you do.

This is quite possibly the truest thing ever posted on the Huddle.

Posted

A world with out Sir Purr is a world I don't want to live in.
Truth.

Posted

sir pirr is so cute and fluffy thoa

Posted

The Washington Nationals did this - and it works for them but I don't think Purr would look good all cracked out and skinny. We don't want a sickly cat as our logo and our mascot.

Posted

rep for fleshlight comment. the visual in my head is hilarious. Pocket pussies hitting fans in the face, fights breaking out etc

Posted

absolutely correct.