Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cam is changing the world

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

the world craig! the world!...

voted 1 of 100 African Americans that are changing the world. don't know how to link on my cell... Google it.

charlotteis about to ggo into illuminati status.

Posted · Report post

ow wee mayne

Posted · Report post

Is it because he so dramatically shattered the stereotypes that are automatically assigned to black quarterbacks?

Posted · Report post

I don't care if he is black, white, pink, or purple...the man is talented and shooting this team/franchise to a place where it hasn't been in a few years....and I'm proud of him!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

break out the purple drink!:eek:

:eek:

Posted · Report post

Jesus I wish they would leave race out of everything. I understand in this case it is supposed to be "good" but just acknowledge Cam for the good player and person he is - period.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Agree, he could easily be top 100 regardless of race.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't care if he is black, white, pink, or purple...the man is talented and shooting this team/franchise to a place where it hasn't been in a few years....and I'm proud of him!!!

To hell with purple people

Posted · Report post

Is it because he so dramatically shattered the stereotypes that are automatically assigned to black quarterbacks?

Yes. Now people think twice before they foolishly do that. Before Cam that wasnt the case. :cam:

Posted · Report post

Jesus I wish they would leave race out of everything. I understand in this case it is supposed to be "good" but just acknowledge Cam for the good player and person he is - period.

Maybe, instead of pretending that the skin color don't matter for whatever reason, it's time to accepted him as he is, as a black kid with talent.

We're all made unique for a reason. To deny any part of who we are, is to deny the us.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

To hell with purple people

Unless they're suffocating...then help 'em!

1 person likes this