Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nationsford

cam is changing the world

nationsford    97

the world craig! the world!...

voted 1 of 100 African Americans that are changing the world. don't know how to link on my cell... Google it.

charlotteis about to ggo into illuminati status.

CatMan72    4,538

Is it because he so dramatically shattered the stereotypes that are automatically assigned to black quarterbacks?

Kyle82    277

I don't care if he is black, white, pink, or purple...the man is talented and shooting this team/franchise to a place where it hasn't been in a few years....and I'm proud of him!!!

• Pie 1

Wither    40

Jesus I wish they would leave race out of everything. I understand in this case it is supposed to be "good" but just acknowledge Cam for the good player and person he is - period.

• Pie 1

I don't care if he is black, white, pink, or purple...the man is talented and shooting this team/franchise to a place where it hasn't been in a few years....and I'm proud of him!!!

To hell with purple people

King Taharqa    322

Is it because he so dramatically shattered the stereotypes that are automatically assigned to black quarterbacks?

Yes. Now people think twice before they foolishly do that. Before Cam that wasnt the case. :cam:

Jesus I wish they would leave race out of everything. I understand in this case it is supposed to be "good" but just acknowledge Cam for the good player and person he is - period.

Maybe, instead of pretending that the skin color don't matter for whatever reason, it's time to accepted him as he is, as a black kid with talent.

We're all made unique for a reason. To deny any part of who we are, is to deny the us.

• Pie 1

I see an infraction happening on this thread.

Cam better than oprah and obama and ja rule andd... eh those are the only famous black people I can think of right now.

Oh wait, will smith and beyonce.

]Nice congrats cam

Jangler    683

Maybe, instead of pretending that the skin color don't matter for whatever reason, it's time to accepted him as he is, as a black kid with talent.

We're all made unique for a reason. To deny any part of who we are, is to deny the us.

not sure which is worse, people who don't see color or people that use color to judge.

csx    6,966

the world craig! the world!...

voted 1 of 100 African Americans that are changing the world. don't know how to link on my cell... Google it.

charlotteis about to ggo into illuminati status.

That is really sad.