<

Photo
- - - - -

Cam: My home will always be in Charlotte

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

#76 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Wade performs when it matters the most, which is when you can count on LeFail to crumble and not live up to his enormous hype.

Wade is overrated by LeBron haters. What has he won since Shaq and Alonzo were in his frontcourt? NOTHING. Wade is the one who BEGGED LeBron and Bosh to join him in Miami to make him and that team relevant again. He should be kissing their ass, because if it was just him right now, Miami would be a fringe playoff team at best with him missing games every 2 weeks. You act like Wade didnt lose in the Finals last year too.

#77 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

So glad to see this. He's got some maturing still to do, and once he does, he could be unstoppable.

#78 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

I am pretty sure Lebron said the same thing earlier in his career.

I was gonna say this too.

While its great to hear the kid say this; the last guy I heard talk like this now resides in Miami.

#79 rico6

rico6

Shit.

HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

But they sign contracts....those are agreements. Case in point, Carson Palmer, the Bengals owner flatly stated that he wanted him to live up to his agreement. I don't know where you are getting the idea that even NBA players can simply take their business elsewhere if they are under contract. Arrangements must be made and accepted by all parties involved....

I don't see the "poor Peyton" angle either. All of the possible outcomes were provided for in his contract that he agreed to, and don't even start with the slavery bullpoo. The case has already been made as to how utterly disrespectful that is from all possible angles.

Jesus christ someone gets it.

#80 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

Thank god he's got no thoughts of LeBron'ing us.

also thank God for the franchise tag if he did want to leave us, which i dont see happening. i think he stays in Charlotte for at least a good 7 years, maybe longer.