Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

#6 LeBron James

428 posts in this topic

Lebron played like a beast yesterday...that is all

Who moderates this forum?

Why is this topic in the Charlotte Bobcats section?

I think this topic belongs in the NBA Talk forum where the moderator moves all of the Charlotte Hornet threads... The place where threads go to die...

This place is a joke

If its such a joke, dont post or come here. Go to the NOLA boards with the other Hornet fans. Or even more, create your own board so you can run it how you want. Buy your own team so you can name it what you like. Come up with your own logo and color scheme so you wont have to keep stealing Shinns. Hard work does pay off.

You didn't address the question. Just wondering why the double standard?

I guess in your mind the forums are seperate but equal.

I'm the mod here and run this board like I do my house hold: drunk, naked, and I do what my wife tells me to. Don't like it talk to her.

LeBrons statline today looks better. Notice Jordan was older than him and ringless at that point.

jordan went to college~

jordan went to college~

& hit the game winning shot in the NCAA title game. That's the real reason LeBron skipped college, he didn't want March Madness to expose him as the fraud & choke artist he is.

Phenomenal game yesterday from Lebron. Now if he could just become a consistently good player in the fourth quarter I would have no problem dubbing him greatest player right now. He surely has proven to be the most talented.

LBJ gets the stats, but D-Wade had the more important shots in yesterdays game.

LeBron drops 40,18, & 9 in a clutch win. Kobe gets 42, 0 assists in a 16 point blowout. Any questions?

LeBron drops 40,18, & 9 in a clutch win. Kobe gets 42 in a 16 point blowout. Any questions?

What the hell is wrong with this guy?! LMAO. Good hell bro... You ever seen Kobe's bench homie? Thought so. Give Kobe someone like Wade on his team and see what happens bruh. Lol honestly...

If David Stern didn't hate the Lakers and we had CP3 things would be a little different right now just sayin'.

LeBron drops 40,18, & 9 in a clutch win. Kobe gets 42 in a 16 point blowout. Any questions?

I'll let MJ do the talkin' B. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/michael-jordan-thinks-only-kobe-bryant-deserves-comparisons-222702003.html