428 replies to this topic

#241 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

A black QB like Cam being better than Andrew Luck seemed ignorant to you. Doesnt really mean much. Hell the hicks up here had you scared to death of him before the draft! Why am I not shocked youd defend this one?

Where did I defend anyone, I'm just calling a spade a spade. You're just as guilty of making offensive generalizations as anyone you berate. I was wrong on Cam, I admitted that. Your failure to let that go is your problem, not mine....

#242 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

You weren't wrong about Cam, you were racially biased and ignorant. That is very dangerous to be. And of course you try to minimize it. Do you guys ever accept guilt for anything? LOL

#243 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

I don't think pointing out a kids legal troubles is being racially biased. I don't remember ever saying "all blacks are criminals"

#244 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

You weren't wrong about Cam, you were racially biased and ignorant. That is very dangerous to be. And of course you try to minimize it. Do you guys ever accept guilt for anything? LOL

We do not accept your flawed and laughable logic that anyone who questions a black athlete or owner MUST be doing so becuase of race. Only biased and ignorant one on here is you....and that is a FACT.

#245 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

LeBton's 45 point, 15 rebound, 5 assist performance in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals is only the second time a player has posted such numbers in the postseason. The other being Wilt Chamberlain's 50,16, & 6 performance in 1964.

Im sure the folks at stormfront were lovin every minute of it last night. Cheering hard for the runaway slave.

#246 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

You keep calling a guy who was treated like royalty a slave, yet you refuse to explain how you come to that conclusion....shocking....

#247 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

LeBron james is Dan Gilberts slave. His personal property. He shouldve did what was best for his slavemaster. I hate and pile on LeBron faaaaar more than Slavemaster Gilbert.

#248 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

I hate Dan Gilbert for whining about the CP3 trade after he agreed to a CBA that allowed said trade....there, happy?? Of course not, you want me to say I hate all blacks etc etc....

#249 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:15 AM

Not to derail this brilliant discussion... but...

Why does it take an elimination game to get LeBron to step up? I'm a LeBron fan and I don't get it... why doesn't he play like that all the time? He's capable of it...

#250 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

Didn't see this posted yet--Rick Reilly piece on LeBron hate:

http://espn.go.com/e...on-being-lebron

People -- enough. This whole "Crown or Drown" thinking on James has to stop. Grown men are actually strapping microphones to their ties and saying that if James doesn't win the title, the Heat ought to be broken up. For what? For making the Finals last year? For making (at least) the Eastern finals this year? James has been with these guys only two seasons. It took Michelangelo four years to paint the Sistine Chapel. You people would've fired him in two?
But I think the reason you hate LeBron James the most is that he just doesn't seem to suffer his failures as much as you'd like him to. You want him to brood like Kobe after losses, glare like Jordan when things don't go his way, scream at teammates like Tom Brady when they're behind.
That's not James. His spirit is too light. He's too much fun. He's a 6-foot-8 pixie, a 27-year-old kid who's addicted to kidding. He's a genuinely sweet person. You think of the great athletes of our generation -- Jordan, Woods, Lance Armstrong. They all had a bit of the jerk gene in them. James is missing it. He is loved by his teammates, not feared. So sue.

#251 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

Nc biscuit,

Averaging 33 and 11 and 5 in the conference finals isnt stepping up? What player in NBA history scored and was expected to score 40 every night in the playoffs? Jordan shot 73% every nite in the playoffs? D Wade had 17, no one else was in double figures. Dont they get paid too? Tell me nc biscuit what his #'s should look like this series?

#252 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Nc biscuit,

Averaging 33 and 11 and 5 in the conference finals isnt stepping up? What player in NBA history scored and was expected to score 40 every night in the playoffs? Jordan shot 73% every nite in the playoffs? D Wade had 17, no one else was in double figures. Dont they get paid too? Tell me nc biscuit what his #'s should look like this series?

I didn't say his #'s hadn't been excellent... he said so himself in the press conference that he was really aggressive last night... I've always thought LeBron always deferred too much to his teammates, passing too much etc. Last night he was just a beast and completely took over the game... he should do that every night.

#253 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,176 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

That Rick Reiley piece is a good read. It just seems people actually hate Lebron. I really don't get the criticism on him this year. He has carried that Heat team so far in these playoffs. I know I keep saying this, but the guy people really need to go after is Wade. He's been off more than on in these playoffs. His jumpshot hasn't been consistent and his D has been weak. Plus he's been acting like a jackass.

#254 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Wade isnt a runaway slave though. You cant expect the same reaction LeBron got. Disobeying a rich white man is worse than crime or poor play. The grudge wont end and they will continue to cheer against him.

#255 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

King sure does love this LeBron guy lol. When the Heat & Bobcats play what do you want to happen?

Excited to see what he does tomorrow in game 7. Would love to see Durant take LBJ out in the finals. That would also mark the 5th straight year the Lakers either won the championship or lost to the team who did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users