2 replies to this topic

#1 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,393 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

anybody know when these will go on sale anywhere? I should've bought one when they were on sale on the Canes site before Christmas.

#2 The Saw

The Saw

Also a Panther fan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

http://www.fansedge....3838947_PD.html
http://www.fansedge....3838947_PD.html

Is this what you're looking for?

#3 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

KillerKat, don't buy any jersey from the NHL. I made that mistake a year ago, I wanted to get one as a graduation gift for my friend. He's really short, wears a size SMALL, so I ordered it from the Canes/NHL online store and thank God I checked it before I planned to give it to him because the numbers and letters were plastic, just ironed on. It looked so cheap... it was disgusting. I thought that if I ordered straight from the league store that I would be getting top quality, but instead I got the worst looking trash I've ever seen. Obviously, I sent it back and surprisingly I got a refund without argument.

Instead, I found a company who customizes jerseys on Ebay and ordered one from them through their site. The letters/numbers were tackle-twill like the players wear and were custom made for the jersey by someone who cared about their reputation. The cost was actually a few dollars cheaper than that of the NHL site at the time. I'll see if I can find their site for you... I actually got two more jerseys from them, since.

OK, the company is CoolHockey and they are having a sale right now. $109 for the Replica jersey OR $259 for Authentic + $29 for customization. Good deal.

Edited by jb_online, 24 February 2012 - 01:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com