#61 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

This is a very riveting dialogue about the UNC-UVA game....

#62 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

I don't care if you call BS or not and for the record I am not the average Joe in this circumstance. I have spent more times on the Panthers sidelines than in the seats the past 4 seasons. I have a very good friend who has a publication that I write for when I have time. I am not bragging but that is a fact. Wake and Duke opened the doors to everything, almost. Kay never let me watch a practice but plenty of others have been allowed. In that circle, even on the fringe of it I have heard more than enough to believe 100% the things you say I am making up. There are plenty of uninformed fans out there with conspiracy theories and I will admit to being that fan for many years prior to this out of the blue opportunity I have been lucky to be a part of. I'm not guessing anymore.

Plus, forget all that and just watch a game. There is a very good reason dookies don't regularly hate on the officials but all things change. The time clock changed Dean's game (thank God) and the semi-circle is changing K's. The two hand check on the perimeter is no longer up to judgement anymore and the crackdown on moving screens are infuriating the Bloodevil coach.

You just confirmed for me you are completely full of BS, nobody would let you write for them. Example #1 the end of one of your run-on sentences "then put the losses of his team on Gaudet when him back got achey, when him hurt." WTF does that mean, and achy not "achey". #2 you come across as a racist by calling Tyler Thornton "sambo-faced POS". WTF is wrong with you? Take your BS somewhere else you racist, you once again bring no actual facts to the discussion. What you heard from somebody who heard from somebody else who has seen a practice means nothing so please refrain from posting until you have something factual to add to the discussion without being rude, or racist.

#63 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

This is a very riveting dialogue about the UNC-UVA game....

I am just glad carolinarolls is on your side and not mine good luck with that one.

#64 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

You just confirmed for me you are completely full of BS, nobody would let you write for them. Example #1 the end of one of your run-on sentences "then put the losses of his team on Gaudet when him back got achey, when him hurt." WTF does that mean, and achy not "achey". #2 you come across as a racist by calling Tyler Thornton "sambo-faced POS". WTF is wrong with you? Take your BS somewhere else you racist, you once again bring no actual facts to the discussion. What you heard from somebody who heard from somebody else who has seen a practice means nothing so please refrain from posting until you have something factual to add to the discussion without being rude, or racist.

Ok
because forums and edited then published material are created the same

:rolleyes: dookers FTW!

Smart man you are. And again, I don't give a fvck if you believe me or not. Never needed you before, don't now, and never will. Apparently you missed that part in your professional review of my posts.

#65 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

Ok
because forums and edited then published material are created the same

:rolleyes: dookers FTW!

Smart man you are. And again, I don't give a fvck if you believe me or not. Never needed you before, don't now, and never will. Apparently you missed that part in your professional review of my posts.

Good because I don't, but you could always prove me wrong and give us a sample of your work but we all know you won't, now keep your racist comments to yourself. BTW you should always proof read your work so you don't sound like an idiot but I can only help you so much.

Edited by bigcatdaddy, 27 February 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#66 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,287 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

now I'm a racist, and since I don't want to say my real name on an anonomous message board I'm a liar? Okay Corkee.

I have posted articles here without mentioning the name of the publication where my name and pic would be found. They all were not that great because I am not a writer. I also have shared numerous photos taken by me from the sideline that all sucked because I am not a photographer. The publication was a means to an end, and it worked/works like a charm. Ask those whom you trust here who have been around for awhile. You know how to get in touch with them, don'cha...crybaby.

Sambo is a well known character with a line of books, restaurants, cartoons, etc. Just because he is black and Thornton bears a striking resemblance to that celebrated and well-known likeness in my opinion does not make me a racist. Not by any stretch.

I am laughing out loud at you cat daddy. Please respond with more of your genius. These staggering with desperation attempts to sound like you know what you are talking about are only making you look dumber and dumber.

I guess if I describe coach kay as "hitler-faced" I'd be racist also. And possibly anti-semitic too.

Calling me a racist??? ROFLOL too much dude

lmao at this bloodevil fool.

Keep it comin' cat daddy. You clueless stain.

#67 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

now I'm a racist, and since I don't want to say my real name on an anonomous message board I'm a liar? Okay Corkee.

I have posted articles here without mentioning the name of the publication where my name and pic would be found. They all were not that great because I am not a writer. I also have shared numerous photos taken by me from the sideline that all sucked because I am not a photographer. The publication was a means to an end, and it worked/works like a charm. Ask those whom you trust here who have been around for awhile. You know how to get in touch with them, don'cha...crybaby.

Sambo is a well known character with a line of books, restaurants, cartoons, etc. Just because he is black and Thornton bears a striking resemblance to that celebrated and well-known likeness in my opinion does not make me a racist. Not by any stretch.

I am laughing out loud at you cat daddy. Please respond with more of your genius. These staggering with desperation attempts to sound like you know what you are talking about are only making you look dumber and dumber.

I guess if I describe coach kay as "hitler-faced" I'd be racist also. And possibly anti-semitic too.

"the sambo" was used in black face films and cartoons. It's seen as a really offensive stereotype. He can be seen in some more modern cartoons (like looney tunes etc) but they banned those from TV. Like I said I am trying to help you since you are this writer for some unknown magazine and have all this inside info on Duke basketball. I don't want you printing something that could get you kicked out of practices or off the Panther's sidelines. Just a heads up don't call Cam or any other black players on the Panthers sideline "sambo faced" because that would probably get your @$$ kicked or are you a UFC fighter too?:rolleyes:

#68 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

No I think you're a liar because you can't spell and grammatically you are horrible. I have a very hard time believing you could even put together a well thought out paragraph with correct spelling and grammar.

Then like the adult you are you resort back to name calling. Stay classy!

Edited by bigcatdaddy, 27 February 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#69 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Duke 1 UNC 0 still remains true. Fact is a fact. Only Duke flops, only Duke pushes limits to gain an advantage. Going on 4 decades and one minor self reported infraction. Yea K is a cheating SOB.

#70 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Gotta say I don't get the "never attended the school" bit either. I'd say 90% of the fans of all major colleges never attended that college. I didn't attend UNC (went to community college), but I've followed UNC since I was about 11 years old (which happened to coincide with Michael Jordan's freshman year). The funny thing is...if Jordan never attended UNC, I may not even have been a UNC fan. In any case, carry on with your arguments.

#71 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

If i had 40000 grand a year to spend i would have went to duke. Having no desire to be a dr. 3500 @ uncc made a lot more sense

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.