Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Obama admin having to admit waterboarding worked?

101 posts in this topic

Zod would show them his latest pictures.

I keed, I keed...:D

waterboarding works when the person is convinced you will kill them with it.

to convince someone of that, you have to kill someone with it.

That's where the women and children come in.

Just kidding.

I have seen worse techniques when I was in the Army and I beleive that the end does justify the means. Especially when we are protecting Americans or the beliefs of this fine country. And that includes the Whiny Libs/Tree Huggers/Religious Fanatics/Lesbians and Hippies that try and undermine anything they disagree with.

Freedom is great but some folks don't realize the price that has to be paid by some so that others can enjoy it (freedom).

Freedom isn't free....it costs about a buck ninety three....

Freedom isn't free....it costs about a buck ninety three....

It used to. Now it's 3.86, and the interest will kill ya.

That's where the women and children come in.

Just kidding.

I have seen worse techniques when I was in the Army and I beleive that the end does justify the means. Especially when we are protecting Americans or the beliefs of this fine country.

We protect our beliefs by ignoring them, thats great.

I like when you guys say "this is what we've become...great". Torture has been around since the first marriage.

We don't charge people we fight for war crimes for getting married, while we do it ourselves.

And good one.

What about to save hundreds?

What about to save dozens?

What about to save one?

Yes?

I don't have a problem taking a terrorist life if it would save American lives. So, I guess the torture thing is a moot point.

We protect our beliefs by ignoring them, thats great.

When you say our beliefs, you are grouping us. While I do respect you, I don't necessarily share your beliefs, so our beliefs are not the same.

In the declaration of independence, the very first right mentioned is the right to life. So when your intent is to take innocent life, then you give up certain rights, one of which is the absolute right to liberty and the right to not be tortured. Like I said, the cases were torture is useful are very rare, but it seems that this one of the few cases in which it was useful.

FWIW, I hope we never have to use it again, but I don't want to totally eliminate the ability in all cases.

So what if a terrorist had your weed stashed away in a basement somewhere, next to a bomb that was about to go off? My question to the libs is....would you tear off his fingernails or poke him with a red hot soldering iron first?