Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Hated NFC South Team?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2kzMy50aW55cGljLmNvbS8xMDVwbWljLmdpZg%3D%3D

Posted

Good QB, not good rookie QB. He's just good.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way about the Atlanta fans, but on behalf of us all, go f*ck yourselves.

Love, Me.

Matt Ryan hasn't proved anything. He hasn't even been in the NFL a full season yet. Enjoy watching us in the postseason. :D

Posted

Hahahaha.

Mark my words

Matt Ryan will win a superbowl in Atlanta. Delhomme will never win a Superbowl for your fuging team.

Overrated? God, that's fuging hilarious.

Did he prove anything to you when he shoved his cock down your defenses throat?

Posted

In order,

Succaneers

Ain'ts

Falcan'ts

really...HATE them all though...probably just the last fan (of each team) that's pissed me off last...and we did play Tampa last...

Posted

In order,

Succaneers

Ain'ts

Falcan'ts

really...HATE them all though...probably just the last fan (of each team) that's pissed me off last...and we did play Tampa last...

I may hate the Panthers but I fuging love the dead :party:

Posted

I may hate the Panthers but I f*cking love the dead :party:

:chillpill:

:hurray:

:grouphug:

:biggrinjester:

who do you like?

Posted

:chillpill:

:hurray:

:grouphug:

:biggrinjester:

who do you like?

Garcia/Grisman

Posted

Nothin wrong with puffin bowls, tooting lines and beating off in front of an open window.

Posted

Hahahaha.

Mark my words

Matt Ryan will win a superbowl in Atlanta. Delhomme will never win a Superbowl for your f*cking team.

Overrated? God, that's f*cking hilarious.

Did he prove anything to you when he shoved his cock down your defenses throat?

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

Posted

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

Man, your team is overrated. I'm sorry, they are good, but not as good as their record. You are about to go on a three game losing streak and maybe miss the playoffs.

Posted

Man, your team is overrated. I'm sorry, they are good, but not as good as their record. You are about to go on a three game losing streak and maybe miss the playoffs.

Every week, some dumbass comes in here and says that we're going to lose the rest of our games and miss the playoffs. Keep it coming.

We were supposed to lose at Green Bay

Tampa Bay was supposed to mop the floor with us

Now Denver is supposed to whip our ass

Okay.

Look, you just pay attention to your parakeets and make sure they beat Tampa Bay for us.

Posted

Every week, some dumbass comes in here and says that we're going to lose the rest of our games and miss the playoffs. Keep it coming.

We were supposed to lose at Green Bay

Tampa Bay was supposed to mop the floor with us

Now Denver is supposed to whip our ass

Okay.

Look, you just pay attention to your parakeets and make sure they beat Tampa Bay for us.

Denver is sneaky, they've beaten every other NFC South team already this year. Obviously I don't have to mention the Giants. And is the Saint's game in New Orleans? Cause ...yeah, this is the NFC South.