Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PanthersFanInGA

Most Hated NFC South Team?

65 posts in this topic

Another typical piece of sh*t bandwagon falclown fan. You cowards really are pathetic.

How does that post make me a bandwagon fan? A bandwagon fan wouldn't have season tickets this year, when we were expected to win 1 game, c'mon. You're ignorant.

Good QB, not good rookie QB. He's just good.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way about the Atlanta fans, but on behalf of us all, go f*ck yourselves.

Love, Me.

Matt Ryan hasn't proved anything. He hasn't even been in the NFL a full season yet. Enjoy watching us in the postseason. :D

Hahahaha.

Mark my words

Matt Ryan will win a superbowl in Atlanta. Delhomme will never win a Superbowl for your fuging team.

Overrated? God, that's fuging hilarious.

Did he prove anything to you when he shoved his cock down your defenses throat?

In order,

Succaneers

Ain'ts

Falcan'ts

really...HATE them all though...probably just the last fan (of each team) that's pissed me off last...and we did play Tampa last...

In order,

Succaneers

Ain'ts

Falcan'ts

really...HATE them all though...probably just the last fan (of each team) that's pissed me off last...and we did play Tampa last...

I may hate the Panthers but I fuging love the dead :party:

I may hate the Panthers but I f*cking love the dead :party:

:chillpill:

:hurray:

:grouphug:

:biggrinjester:

who do you like?

:chillpill:

:hurray:

:grouphug:

:biggrinjester:

who do you like?

Garcia/Grisman

Nothin wrong with puffin bowls, tooting lines and beating off in front of an open window.

Hahahaha.

Mark my words

Matt Ryan will win a superbowl in Atlanta. Delhomme will never win a Superbowl for your f*cking team.

Overrated? God, that's f*cking hilarious.

Did he prove anything to you when he shoved his cock down your defenses throat?

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

Man, your team is overrated. I'm sorry, they are good, but not as good as their record. You are about to go on a three game losing streak and maybe miss the playoffs.