Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Obama is a gutless puppet

63 posts in this topic

I call it biases, you call it spin. Same thing.

**waiting for Panthro to buy me a No Spin Dad coffee mug**

I'll have to wait until I get my Obama check

Thing is, the Obama check will barely cover the increase in taxes we are going to pay on our commission checks. Nothing worse than seeing the gross amount on a commission check, then looking down to see the net amount.

But, if you're buying, I'll also take a No Spin bumper sticker and Rachel Maddow rainbow colored bandana.

Thing is, the Obama check will barely cover the increase in taxes we are going to pay on our commission checks. Nothing worse than seeing the gross amount on a commission check, then looking down to see the net amount.

But, if you're buying, I'll also take a No Spin bumper sticker and Rachel Maddow rainbow colored bandana.

commision checks are already taxed at the highest possible rate. Not sure it can go up anymore :cool:

commision checks are already taxed at the highest possible rate.

100%?

Damn.

100%?

Damn.

I'd just be an engineer then

awesome doesn't mix with engineering well...

this thread is so negative. just relax and be at peace, guys. have an apple, those are always a delight to chomp on.

Not being negative. Just pointing out an obvious flaw of The Great One. I just heard a soundbite today on the Laura Ingraham Show where The Barry couldn't even choose which reporter to let ask the first question at his Press Conference/Worship session because he didn't want to make anybody mad. It really was pathetic. He was stumbling around, saying he didn't want to make anybody mad. I could do nothing but laugh my ass off. I will post the link once it is out there. I didn't hear the origin but I think she said it just happened this morning in the Oval Office.

awesome doesn't mix with engineering well...

Then you are unfamiliar with the awesomenicity theorum