LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_1316631.html

Phone sex? I mean she is asking for it, the dirty *****.

He heard she was a *****(on Rush Limbaugh).

#63 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

I have a question.....

I don't see what the big deal is with this situation...If I were on the pill, my insurance pays all but like $5 or $10 for it..my employer pays 100% for my insurance, in turn..my boss would be basically paying for my birth control.

Why all of a sudden is this such a huge situation?? Am I missing something??

sorry if this is a stupid question

Obamas numbers with women voters is going down fast, just like in other categories, and the Dems have manufactured a crisis to scare women. Since abortion doesn't create a buzz any longer with women, somehow, they are trying to make repubs look like they are against contraception.

Some poor woman decides to be used by the left by trying to make the rest of us believe that even though she goes to a very expensive school, that she and the rest of her peers need help paying for the tons of expense she has in avoiding getting pregnant.

If it looks weird to you, then join the club. Rush often goes to the extreme to make a point, which is what he did here.

For $5 per month, you avoid getting pregnant, this poor woman though is going broke trying to keep from getting pregnant. Yet Rush is the villain here.

Not the Dems who are trotting out what is obviously a bogus woman with a bogus claim. Then the false rage by the Dems and the media. Serves her well to get called out for her obvious part in the play.

#64 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Amazing. Mrs Pantherfan, I cannot imagine how women could read something like this and not be pretty pissed off.

The only thing I can see she's guilty of at the moment is taking an issue thats dear to her and being vocal about it, and watching the right take the bait in spectacular fashion.

I had no idea there were any more Rush Limbaugh apologetics out there.

#65 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,391 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

$5 a month?

#66 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

thats how much it costs for enough garlic to make you smell so bad even G5 would not hit on it

#67 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

I don't understand why contraceptives should be covered under insurance. Insurance should only cover necessities in life unless you choose to pay extra. It's sort of like with cosmetic issues. Health insurance will get your cavities fixed and help with that root canal, but why should it cover teeth whitening?

And the woman is a slut. She chose to openly discuss her promiscuous sexual behavior, so I see no wrong in branding her a slut. If the costs are such a burden, maybe the ***** should keep her legs shut.

Because they keep you from getting pregnant which is health related and from getting STDs which is health related. That's like asking why should they cover vaccines. Did you seriously just relate something that keeps one from getting diseases and babies to teeth whitening? WTF

Edited by Cat, 02 March 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#68 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

Wait til the Church of God gets a hospital and there are no doctors LOL

#69 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

It could be pretty cheap though

#70 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

What about us agnostics? We dont want our tax dollars being wasted due to religious reasons like legislation to prevent gay marriage, support to Isreal, Churches getting tax free status, etc, etc.

But we still have to fund all this stuff we dont believe in with our tax dollars.

It is the way it is. Everyone has to pay taxes for things that they dont want to.

Exactly.

I could start having religious beliefs that it's wrong to pay money to the gov't and all money should go to god. What if I'm an employer and I thought medicine was from the devil and i don't want my healthcare plan to cover medicine. Even when I was religious I never thought the law had to succumb to my beliefs.

#71 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Wait til the Church of God gets a hospital and there are no doctors LOL

Just like it will be 20 years into Obamacare

#72 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

well at least you aren't making batshit insane predictions with three month timelines like venom

#73 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

http://www.huffingto..._n_1316472.html sluts always defend each others sluttiness, damn sluts

#74 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Did the president use the "hotline" when calling this poor slut?

Pretty cold I would say, Clinton would have had her over and showed her how to "not have sex"

#75 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

I don't think private institutions should be mandated by the Federal government to provide health insurance of any kind, let alone mandate that a specific form of medicine be covered. The key words for me are "private institutions." Health Insurance is a perk to employees that makes a private institution more favorable to potential employees. On the private college/university level, I would assume they all provide coverage. Being a private institution, I think it should be their own decision of how much coverage is provided. Frankly, if a private institution's core set of values are so apart from a potential employee's own set then they most likely aren't going to be a good fit for each other. I am really not a big fan of the Federal government putting it's nose into something like mandated health care when, if anything IMO, it should be done at a State level.

All of that being said, the comparison of condoms to birth control pills is disingenuous and hyperbole. The fact that it's so repeated and accepted by so many as a credible comparison is sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.