Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgri's Mock Draft.

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I don't do this a lot so I'm not gonna pretend to know who's good and not, but this is based off of what I've read and my own research. I don't feel like making a long read of why I have chosen these players, so I'm not going to. So here it is.

1. Michael Brockers - Need a real DT

2. Alshon Jeffrey - Will probably fall here, but I think he will have a big pro-day and prove some of the people around her bashing him wrong.

4. Brandon Boykin - Fast, pretty decent in coverage. Could use him as a KR as well.

5. Emanuel Acho - Need a LB, seems like the best option.

6. Russel Wilson - Everyone saying we are looking at this guy, he's better than Jordan Jefferson or any other running/throwing qb at this round.

7. James Hanna - Had a good combine, but might be here.

Bash me as you will.

Posted · Report post

I would be good with this

Posted · Report post

I don't like the first pick.

Posted · Report post

I like it. I hope we take Brockers. Will Boykin be there in the 4th?

Posted · Report post

No offense but I didn't like one pic from this draft.

Posted · Report post

I'd be good with this draft.

Posted · Report post

That's going to be the crazy part of this draft. Some will be happy some won't. I'd love to pick up one player via free agency to fill one hole.

Posted · Report post

I like it for the most part. Just don't see a reason to draft another QB.... Re-sign Anderson for cheap. We need more help in the secondary and OL in the later rounds.

Posted · Report post

Not since the drsft when we took Thomas Davis have I seen so much difference of opinion. This is actually fun, and it will be interesting to see how we feel after Free agency.

Posted · Report post

I don't do this a lot so I'm not gonna pretend to know who's good and not, but this is based off of what I've read and my own research. I don't feel like making a long read of why I have chosen these players, so I'm not going to. So here it is.

1. Michael Brockers - Need a real DT

2. Alshon Jeffrey - Will probably fall here, but I think he will have a big pro-day and prove some of the people around her bashing him wrong.

4. Brandon Boykin - Fast, pretty decent in coverage. Could use him as a KR as well.

5. Emanuel Acho - Need a LB, seems like the best option.

6. Russel Wilson - Everyone saying we are looking at this guy, he's better than Jordan Jefferson or any other running/throwing qb at this round.

7. James Hanna - Had a good combine, but might be here.

Bash me as you will.

I really hate all you're mid round picks. Yeah I really don't like this mock as a whole.

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images