#1 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Who do you think from your favorite team will have a breakout year this coming season?

For me...(Alabama)...(ROLL M.F. TIDE)...I could possibly say RB Eddie Lacy, but almost everyone knows who he is now due to his "B Button" spin move. On defense, I'm going with the 6'4, 319 lb Australian defensive tackle Jesse Williams. He finished last season with 22 tackles, 4 tackles for loss, 3 QB hurries, and 1 pass deflection all while being on the same team as possible 1st round picks Courtney Upshaw, Donta Hightower, Mark Barron, and Dre Kirkpatrick...which was also the nations top run defense. On offense, I'm going with Wide Receiver/Punt Returner Christion Jones. During the season he showed flashes of future greatness as a returner. I have high hopes for this Kid and I can see him being a Joe Adams like Punt Returner for the next few years.

#2 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Gimme the QB Renner from my Heels and Gio Bernard the RB

#3 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

On the Trojans I really like George Farmer to assert himself as a vital asset at 3rd WR, and also make plays on special teams. Obviously he won't surpass Woods or Lee, but in this offense he will have plenty of opportunities. Also, look for Randall Telfer to be huge at TE. On defense, Nickell Robey will become a top 20-25 draft pick by the end of next season. Also, the LB's are going to surprise everyone, led by the performance of MLB Lamar Dawson, and WLB Dion Bailey. Hopefully some playmakers can develop on the defensive line, would be nice to see Devon Kennard live up to his hype and practice performances....

#4 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

Does Marcus Lattimore count? How about Jadeveon Clowney?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.