Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

America tortures people...

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear we've raised an entire generation of Neville Chamberlain(s).

elaborate on what you think chamberlain did at munich this will be very fun

Posted

I heard he blew Hitler, Eva was soooooo jealous

Posted

It's cowardly and beneath what we all want America to be.

I think there is a fundamental difference in what we want America to be. The Left wants to turn the other cheek and pretend people don't hate us so they can build this euphoric wonderland where people don't have to work and will depend on the government. The right sees what threatens us and wants to protect our freedoms so people can work their asses off and be as successful as possible with little government involvement (Of course, Bush grew government but I never said he was a fiscal conservative).

No matter how nice The Barry is, no matter how many of the enemies hands he shakes, no matter how many world leaders he apologizes to and beckons pardon from, people will still hate America and we will remain threatened by our enemies.

Posted

I heard he blew Hitler, Eva was soooooo jealous

republican-history-book.txt

Posted

It's cowardly and beneath what we all want America to be.

I don't care about sympathy and justice for these guys at all. I care about us being honest with ourselves about who and what we are, and what we want to be.

I don't deny that. That's why stated in my first post that it is a problem or at least concern. I just put it into perspective considering the small amount of individuals involved.

Posted

. The right sees what threatens us and wants to protect our freedoms

By any means necessary! Even ignoring rights and freedoms we choose to defend!

America....fug yeah!

Posted

Do we really have to make bombs and do things that hurt people? It's so NOT America....

hey, let's go watch the latest Saw movie...

Posted

By any means necessary! Even ignoring rights and freedoms we choose to defend!

America....fug yeah!

Dang, Panthro. What's with all the exclamation points this morning?

It's not like I'm Rambo and playing the anything goes card here. I just think that the defense of America and our way of life is extremely important and serious. Certain tactics used to ascertain information are going to offend everyday people who drive to work and eat lunch at Panera Bread five days a week. They don't feel threatened, why would they? I get that. It makes it easy to grand stand against war and the realities of war. However, some of these tactics are required. There is a harsh reality out there that threatens us everyday. We will probably get an upclose look at what is out there with this new administration.

Posted

Had I done what any of these guys did to any other country, I would thank god that they at least kept me alive...water boarding or no.

It is foolish to think that this is a big issue. This is being thrust into our lives to cover up the insane amount of money that the government is spending to dig a little more into our lives.

Posted

so how many people were we torturing PRIOR to 9/11?

Posted

Was American Idol on before then?