Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Give up next years first?

We're not drafting Kuechly. Time to face that fact and move on. Or it will be a sad day once reality hits.

I know it sucks when you get to next year's draft, but if the player you get is worth a first round pick, I have no issue with it.

It's the history this team has on that front that makes people nauseous at the thought of doing it again.

I would be all for trading away our 2nd and 3rd rounds picks though. We never seem to do much with them.

Meh. Lafell, Godfrey, Connor, Kalil, Martin, and Johnson vs. Jarrett, Irvin, Brown, Clausen, and Edwards over the past four drafts (not counting the most recent) is kind of a push. I say keep taking shots at it. I think people expect too much out of the 2nd and 3rd rounds anyway.

you guys know they're going to do another draft next year, right?

id be totally ok with a trade down scenario.

not a fan of trading away future picks. i miss having all our picks in the 1st 3 rounds.

I would be fine with never trading up again ever.

If Hurney has done one thing he has clearly demonstrated the level of stupidity involved where you give a future higher pick in order to reach for a player 31 other teams have passed on until that point.

We're not drafting Kuechly. Time to face that fact and move on. Or it will be a sad day once reality hits.

No one knows who we are drafting. Could just as easily be him as any other player. I don't think we draft a DT at 9. All depends what happens ahead of us.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Yukon