Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints resigning Nicks and Colston? OMG

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Say you are sorry...

go fuhk yourself

1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone here actually think it'll make a difference if they have those two or not?

Don't get me wrong, they are really good. But this is Drew Brees we're talking about. I hate the Saints as much as everyone else on this forum does but I think we can all agree that offense is going to be good as long as they have Brees at quarterback.

Posted

i don't think you get it. nicks loves the saints organization and will take a hometown discount just like drew brees.

You're right. I forgot. Apparently anything can be done when it comes to the Taints... If the PRICE IS RIGHT.

Ayoooooooooo!

*rimshot*

Posted

OMG, wow! Now they just have to do something about this:

439x.jpg

Hope Nicks and Colston can play both ways, since 1/2 the Saints defensive starters are about to receive multiple game suspensions.

Posted

vlcsnap-2011-10-19-02h58m21s50-Copy2.jpg

Posted

Should maybe give some of that money to your pissed off quarterback. Or see how many draft picks the nfl takes away before you commit your whole cap to a couple guards and a receiver.

Posted

Does anyone here actually think it'll make a difference if they have those two or not?

Don't get me wrong, they are really good. But this is Drew Brees we're talking about. I hate the Saints as much as everyone else on this forum does but I think we can all agree that offense is going to be good as long as they have Brees at quarterback.

Drew brees is a different QB w pressure up the middle. Nicks is the best guard in the game, and they won't find someone to replace him. Colston could be replaced with not much of an issue.

Posted

OMG, wow! Now they just have to do something about this:

439x.jpg

Hope Nicks and Colston can play both ways, since 1/2 the Saints defensive starters are about to receive multiple game suspensions.

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

Posted

ultimately this is a good point. they'd have an outstanding offense pretty much with interchangeable parts so long as drew brees is involved.

good thing there isn't anything out of the ordinary going on with him right now.

Posted

It is so funny that Panther fans don't even attempt to say the Panthers will challenge the Saints. They point to the 49ers lol.

Saints hosting and playing in Super Bowl next year. How cool is that going to be!

i'm with you buddy. i've always thought very highly of chase daniel.

who dat :)

Posted

Everyone bare in mind that B2ASB's username was a reference to this year's Super Bowl. Something that obviously failed to happen, which was the reasoning for his little disappearance.