Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

breezing2anotherSB

Saints resigning Nicks and Colston? OMG

88 posts in this topic

Lulz

i can't wait to see this troll's brain explode when we win the superbowl in the saints' stadium next year

burtreynolds2.jpg

Hey everybody raise your hand if your team has ever won a Super Bowl. Anyone, hello? Oh you in the back with the Saints hat on, Congrats!
Well we might not won SB 38. But atleast it didn't take our team 40 years+ plus to get to the SB. Our team got there in their first 10 years as been a franchise. We will be there again one day soon. But atleast we didn't take a 40 years to do it.:D

Don't count your chickens.....

Since we are talking about the past...36 losing seasons out of 44....ouch.
Not to be ass or anything. But to be truthful. We only have like 4 winning seasons out of 15 seasons ourselves. So this statement really ain't going help much. Just sayin bro.

i heard about Colston on PFT, but not Nicks yet. all i know is it better be good because i am sure guard needy teams will pay him a boatload of money.

Not to be ass or anything. But to be truthful. We only have like 4 winning seasons out of 15 seasons ourselves. So this statement really ain't going help much. Just sayin bro.

I understand that, but in another thread he keeps bringing up Panther's past, so I thought I would bring up some taints* past. :D

still won't take us 40 years to win a Superbowl. :cheers2: