Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat'sGrowl

Will Leave The Hurneywagon If We Don't Make An Effort To Improve The Team This FA.

91 posts in this topic

friend of mine that works at CLT-Douglas just called me and told me the Steelers jet just landed in CLT. Wonder what its about

So if hurney doesn't get several big free agents, your done.

Well, be done then.

They said they weren't going to big players in free agency. They normally are not, as it is not part of the teams plan, from the owner on down.

Now i will say that this free agency is an excellent group to get several role players (ala 2002/2003 off season when the biggest fa signing be the panthers was davis (the rb).

I expect the panthers to get a lot of role players.

A big name free agent? Not unless it's someone rivera says he's got to have.

I don't know why long fans, expect drastic changes in how the team functions with free agency.

Ya just set yourself up for disappointment.

If there's one fact of life that has seemed to elude this organization over the years, it's this:

If you aren't progressing, you're regressing.

Absolutes.. :icon_bs:

Ah, and now you're backtracking. (and still demonstrating that you still can't grasp what the thread is about)

I'd say we're done here.

You accused the team of "standing pat" after three damn hours. Don't act like you aren't one of the knee jerk posters on here who are pissed we aren't being mentioned with Vincent Jackson.

You accused the team of "standing pat" after three damn hours. Don't act like you aren't one of the knee jerk posters on here who are pissed we aren't being mentioned with Vincent Jackson.

No, I didn't. This thread is actually older than FA. As stated before, if you had read the post, you would've known this (which demonstrates that you too lack the ability to see past the panties crawling up your crack feeling and read what it's actually about) I don't know I some people just have attention deficit disorder, or what it is, but the sheer lack of the ability to merely pay attention on this forum is just absurd.

anti_hate_shield_by_metalbeersolid-d4brl09.gif

No, I didn't. This thread is actually older than FA. As stated before, if you had read the post, you would've known this (which demonstrates that you too lack the ability to see past the panties crawling up your crack feeling and read what it's actually about) I don't know I some people just have attention deficit disorder, or what it is, but the sheer lack of the ability to merely pay attention on this forum is just absurd.

actually i read ur entire first post and then refuted it in depth. yet u seem to be ignoring my post (probably because it made you feel like a fool) and instead are going to scream how stupid the forum is at every person who didn't spend the time to refute each point in ur OP.

When, besides the uncapped year where we dumped everybody, have we not signed free agents to help the team. We'll go it again this year.

I dont see how anybody is a fan of him. He/Fox/JR all collectively is the reason our defense have so many holes. Its honestly going to take about a good 3 seasons to get it back since all we going to do is rely on the draft

actually i read ur entire first post and then refuted it in depth. yet u seem to be ignoring my post (probably because it made you feel like a fool) and instead are going to scream how stupid the forum is at every person who didn't spend the time to refute each point in ur OP.

I'm ignoring your posts because you don't know how to spell.