Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

More dwill contract rant

238 posts in this topic

There is...it's called DLineman. Lots of them.

Better yet, several of them who excel and are either cheap or still on their rookie contracts.

But combined that 1500 yards for $80M!!!!111111

About the same amount we will pay for 1 guy who will get 8-10 sacks a year.

we don't know whether or not this is coming from higher up in the org

You think Richardson and Morris don't have a say on who we bring in or how much we spend??? Seriously?????

I keep reading that the most popular opinion against williams and his contract, is he share the load.

What a weak ass soap box to stand on.

Receivers get paid more for less touches per game, and they aren't involved in qb protection as part of their job description.

Ya pay play makers. D wlll is a play maker. Ya pay him regardless if he touches the ball 30 times a game, or zero, cause he's on injured reserve.

Ya can't pay quality play makers based on how many touches they get a game.

Wrs can play until they're 35

You think Richardson and Morris don't have a say on who we bring in or how much we spend??? Seriously?????

bringing up their involvement in personnel decisions is what i was getting at

Wrs can play until they're 35
lol

Great rebuttle.

Lol

bringing up their involvement in personnel decisions is what i was getting at

Oh.........................

then nevermind...................................

:)

I keep reading that the most popular opinion against williams and his contract, is he share the load.

What a weak ass soap box to stand on.

Receivers get paid more for less touches per game, and they aren't involved in qb protection as part of their job description.

Ya pay play makers. D wlll is a play maker. Ya pay him regardless if he touches the ball 30 times a game, or zero, cause he's on injured reserve.

Ya can't pay quality play makers based on how many touches they get a game.

1. apples/oranges

2. you're pantherclaw and you can't make a good point to save your life

1 person likes this

Oh.........................

then nevermind...................................

:)

This is why I made an effort not to mention Hurney specifically in this thread

the "core" players thing originates with Richardson

this is much different than what the prevailing mentality used to argue Richardson as a good owner in that he is or was a "hands-off" owner, much unlike __insert_interloping_owner_of_bad_team.

you bitches watch our top five offense at all last year? i'm perfectly happy paying the playmakers on it. d-will is a playmaker.

defense is fixable. rivera's trimming leftover fat from the fox era and loading the team with new talent that fits his schemes and overall philosophy.

pop open a box of tampons and just enjoy the ride. there's nothing else you can do anyway.

you bitches watch our top five offense at all last year? i'm perfectly happy paying the playmakers on it. d-will is a playmaker.

defense is fixable. rivera's trimming leftover fat from the fox era and loading the team with new talent that fits his schemes and overall philosophy.

pop open a box of tampons and just enjoy the ride. there's nothing else you can do anyway.

That top offense was because of Cam and CHUD. D-will is replaceable, and not an elite RB anymore. This is gonna be fun stuck with a 29 year old RB, while our 25 year old RB gets a good contract elsewhere.