Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legit Tolbert News

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Unlike another poster on this board I have a legit source.

My good friend played college ball at Coastal with Mike. He knows all those guys real well from there including Tyler Thigpen, Mike Tolbert, and one of his best buds is former Panther Quinton Teal.

I told him that there was speculation regarding Tolbert coming here (my friend isn't a panther fan btw) and he texted him yesterday and asked him.

Tolbert responded that it was highly likely.

Again, this is straight from Mike Tolbert's mouth.

I'm not an insider or phony beat writer, I'm just telling you what I know. It's not a confirmation of him signing here.

Considering his ties w/ Rivera and Chud it's basically something we can all logically put together ourselves that if he comes here, has a good visit, and gets a reasonable contract that he could sign here.

Another thing we have working in our favor is that Charlotte is a nice place to live and considering how expensive it is to live in SD and Cali, he could take less money here.

Tolbert is one of the most underrated players in the NFL right now and you can never have enough healthy running backs if you want to make a deep run in the playoffs.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm ok with this.

Posted · Report post

ummm good scoop.... i guess.

Posted · Report post

ummm good scoop.... i guess.

Like I said it's not a confirmation of him signing here. Pittsburgh is in dire need of a RB and might throw a sh1t ton of cash at him.

The front office looking at ST players, and now a RB, makes me think they are no doubt going DT in the first round.

Another plus for him signing here is I will prob get a good hook up on tickets!

Posted · Report post

isnt he supposed to be visiting today?

Posted · Report post

I had said he was a guy I wanted to bring in here, so I'm happy with this news. He can be used in so many ways on the field, and with his abilities, our offense would be stacked with gamebreaking ability across the field if you've got him paired with DWill or Stew in the backfield.

Posted · Report post

As long as it doesn't affect D-Will and Stew I'm all for it. Improves ST even further & provides depth at the RB position.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Out of all our positions of need i didnt see RB as one of them

Posted · Report post

I really have no idea what to say about this. I know if we lose Stewart via trade it better be a first rounder, and even then I'd still be upset. Hes one of my favorite players, and I was stoked when we drafted him.

Posted · Report post

Out of all our positions of need i didnt see RB as one of them

9d57da386cbeaa44f1bf6b8e5e9b4b70.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

make your strengths stronger

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments