Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam El

Tebow As Our Backup Qb

116 posts in this topic

its not like Cam won that many. Signs are he should have a winning record this season but you never know.

For the 238597238523895723th time, wins and losses are TEAM statistics. When Manning loses some games, you don't say, "oh, Manning had a bad game" by default. Cam would have won at least 12 had he had the production from his defense that The Golden Calf of Bristol had from his defense. So, using wins as a measuring stick is just fuging stupid.

Derek Anderson?.. just got signed as our backup?

who cares about his religion and to hold that against him....is silly. He talks about it and puts if out there for the world to see. so what. He's not a good QB, that's enough of a reason to not want him on your team. Let him talk about his religion, I don't need to and neither does anybody else.

I would say sign him as a full back..but we're pretty stacked at that position now. :)

He's not smug at all. He just answers questions from the heart. Many christians believe God gives them strength to perform their chosen profession. Hell my brother does it and he's a truck driver.

no one wants a backup qb thats more popular then the starter

For the 238597238523895723th time, wins and losses are TEAM statistics. When Manning loses some games, you don't say, "oh, Manning had a bad game" by default. Cam would have won at least 12 had he had the production from his defense that The Golden Calf of Bristol had from his defense. So, using wins as a measuring stick is just fuging stupid.

panthers04100 said that the reason Denver fans wanted The Golden Calf of Bristol was because Orton wasn't winning, which is true. He hinted at the fact that The Golden Calf of Bristol would never win the Panthers fan support the way Bronco fans did due to Ortons inability to win games. I just reminded him the Cam wasn't winning either and it is possible that based on that fact, The Golden Calf of Bristol could have gained a few backers. Orton IS regarded as a "better" quarterback than The Golden Calf of Bristol so it makes you wonder just how he was benched in the 1st place...

lol @ this persecution complex. Absolutely pathetic.

At least 99%, if not 100%, of the Panthers roster are christians. The Golden Calf of Bristol is not special in that regard. He is, however, the worst QB ever to start in the NFL.

fbghaa.gif
1 person likes this

Heath Shuler, Jeff Lewis but i don't recall Lewis starting. I can name 50 of more really.