Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D34Williams

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

275 posts in this topic

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

anyone else think that this should be the avatar for ^^this^^ troll or any other saints fans in denial?

head_up_ass.jpg

maybe I'm greedy, but I was hoping they would be docked their 2nd round this year and their first rounder next year.

jay glazer said he talked to payton and said that payton and everyone else was expecting just a few games, not a whole season. said that he was going to be missing out on $8mil worth of salary he was counting on. pretty sure benson isn't going to have to pay that.

i agree that benson might just fire everyone to try and save face. he's got to at least have contemplated it.

Absolutely not, Benson has publicly said he completely backs up Payton and Loomis 100%! He has reiterated that multiple times. Benson is a billionaire that is 294 on the Forves 500 list, saving $8 mill on salaries is not a big deal to him. In fact, I would be Benson gets Payron some financial help by advancing him money from 2013 contract if he is in need.

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

Well, the GM just got suspended for half the season, so they better get to working it out with someone else instead. You realize that your logic is flawed right?

tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif

hey guys brees' contract is so close to being finished that they should have it done in FOUR MONTHS

head_up_ass.jpg

sorry...what did you say?

Well, the GM just got suspended for half the season, so they better get to working it out with someone else instead. You realize that your logic is flawed right?

GM suspension doesn't begin till start of Season in 6 months. All his most important work is done right now so there is not real effect by that. Try again!