86 replies to this topic

#76 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

People in the media blow this poo up X1000 and then turn around and ask why hes disliked or rooted against.

#77 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

DEAD

Fake Barney (Parody)@DrunkBarney

SO A VIRGIN, A MEXICAN, AND A FAT fug WALK INTO A BAR, NO WAIT THAT'S THE JETS PRACTICE FIELD

#78 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Posted Image

#79 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol in New York. He's bringing his act to the big stage. This will be interesting. How will the NYers treat The Golden Calf of Bristol?

#80 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

Evan Silva@evansilva

Tannenbaum says Wildcat formation is "very difficult to defend," The Golden Calf of Bristol will run it. "We have a vision for the player, role for the player."

New York Jets@nyjets

Mr. T. on Mark Sanchez - Every quarterback in the NFL has a backup and we just changed who it is.

#81 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

That's garbage. I really don't buy that Timmy picked NY... Again, Sanchez, even if he sucks, just signed a big extension and Tannenbaum just said he's being projected as a backup/situational guy. Why would he choose that over a franchise that has no clear starter in Jax? Or if you could choose between GB or NY, where would you go?

NY's offense has been extremely unimaginative and has lacked creativity throughout Ryan's entire tenure. I don't think it matters who the OC is. And with Sanchez, there is further proof that they don't develop QBs well. I just don't get it...

Then again, I'm of the opinion that if he has a coach that believes in him, he will excel. Ryan could be that guy.

#82 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

That's garbage. I really don't buy that Timmy picked NY... Again, Sanchez, even if he sucks, just signed a big extension and Tannenbaum just said he's being projected as a backup/situational guy. Why would he choose that over a franchise that has no clear starter in Jax? Or if you could choose between GB or NY, where would you go?

NY's offense has been extremely unimaginative and has lacked creativity throughout Ryan's entire tenure. I don't think it matters who the OC is. And with Sanchez, there is further proof that they don't develop QBs well. I just don't get it...

Then again, I'm of the opinion that if he has a coach that believes in him, he will excel. Ryan could be that guy.

Remind me again, in which comversation that you've heard any of those who are fawning all over The Golden Calf of Bristol ever praise him for his QB skills?

Time The Golden Calf of Bristol went to a team he knew he could upseat Sanchez for the starting QB position without earning it and it would be accepttable because Sanchez isn't a "chosen Qb" by the media.

I bet you by tomorrow the discuss will be, when will The Golden Calf of Bristol start with the Jets.

The NFL has officially become a joke.

#83 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Jaguars offered Broncos a 4th-rd pick and were willing to pay Denver most, if not all of, $5 million in question on The Golden Calf of Bristol's contract.

hmmmm

#84 brian032

brian032

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

How will Tim survive in a city with so much sin?

First he'll do it by losing his virginity to a NY hooker.

#85 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

It's all downhill after the hooker

#86 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,792 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Hard to believe he made that choice.

Come to think of it, that's the same phrease I used after a lot of his passes this season.

#87 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,651 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

So the Jets pay Sanchez big money to apologize for the whole Manning thing and then bring in the guy Manning displaced to light a fire under Sanchez.

Right, got it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.