Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Panthers Had A Bounty On Brett Favre

77 posts in this topic

Anyone who can't make this distinction is legally retarded.

Being someone that has a wife that is in a classroom with special needs children, meeting some of them, and hearing some of the sad circumstances that led to these children having issues, I really hate that word.

Why do you insult special needs children by linking them with the word retarded and that characterization of the people he was referring to? It's a legit word and you're the only person associating it with them and being offensive.

Frank Garcia is an ass, dude needs to stfu. I would LOVE for a former Panther that played with him to call him out.

I'm just glad you didn't use the word 'stupid'. Being a very dumb person myself, I take offense to others saying that word.

Why do you insult special needs children by linking them with the word retarded and that characterization of the people he was referring to? It's a legit word and you're the only person associating it with them and being offensive.

If that's the way you want to take what I wrote, fine. Still hate that word.

Please delete this thread. Not at all the same kinda bounty as the Saints. You're just giving them troll ammo.

Not to mention this was 16 years ago

you know better than that.

I opened a can of worms. I'm sorry.

I opened a can of worms. I'm sorry.

Speak your mind. If how that word is used offends you let people know....or you cannot blame them for continuing to do so.

Why do people use the word retard? Can't we go back to clean insults like dumbass and fine young male?

1 person likes this