Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Sign Wr Chris Manno

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully he's got good manos.

Posted

Thanx Triple Threat for the link. Guy sounds like a class act and i will be interested to see him in camp and preseason. A guy i could see surprise people with that kinda speed if his HANDS are decent.

Posted

One thing for cettain, if he gets on the field with Cam, Cam will make him look good.

1 person likes this

Posted

Surely he is better on the field than his numbers say he is. Those college stats are brutal

Posted

Could probably already beat out Armanti.

Posted

OG Pollack

FB Tolbert

Pollack could end up the starter, but only if we don't find anyone better, and that is not necessarily a good thing. The guy got benched repeatedly in Indy, so don't expect him to come in here and upgrade our line. He is competition, nothing more at this point, and is being paid accordingly.

Tolbert is a guy that will come in with different offensive packages, but that does not make him a starter. I like this signing very much, but to try to call him one of our starting 22 is a stretch right now.

Posted

I'm just not seeing those measurables translating into tape, he seems to have something closer to the speed of a 4.6 player in pads.

Posted

It appears Hurney"s goal this offseason is to churn up the bottom of our roster. We probably have not added a single starter yet.

If Nakamura can't beat out Sherrod Martin for the starting FS gig, he should retire.

Posted

Reminds me of another Pilares. Don't really understand the signing but he could surprise people. Every team needs a little white guy receiver

Posted

Wes welkerish w hops

Posted

This is another example of Rivera going out and getting guys that put in the work. Possible IMG Academy Cam Newton/Chris Weinke connection as well. I expect special teams to be a lot better this year.