Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ncsu - Ku

57 posts in this topic

Posted

NC State is going to be very very good next year. Definitely can win the ACC next year and go far in the tourny.

Only if Calvin stays

Posted

Obviously we will be a lot better if he stays but we are getting a bunch of guys in here next year. I'll love this team because they were written off for this year....everyone was talking about the kids coming in.

Posted

Obviously we will be a lot better if he stays but we are getting a bunch of guys in here next year. I'll love this team because they were written off for this year....everyone was talking about the kids coming in.

I know we're getting a great class but they'll take time to develop. I think the only way to say, this far out, that State could win the ACC is if we knew CJ was staying.

Posted

bye

Posted

We lost but I am so happy with how the season turned out. Gott did this in his first year when we were picked to maybe finish around 8 in the ACC. Love his UCLA high post offense and is only going to get better with the monster recruiting class. Next year we are going to be real good.

Now just going to watch the rest of the games and get pumped for football season.

Posted

NC State was a pleasant surprise, this coming from a Duke fan, and will only continue to get better. The ACC needed an original team to step up and make the top competitive again.

Posted

Somewhere, Sidney was wearing his Red Jacket last night.

Posted

NC State was a pleasant surprise, this coming from a Duke fan, and will only continue to get better. The ACC needed an original team to step up and make the top competitive again.

especially after dook poo the bed this year...

Posted

I don't see Leslie leaving this year if he gets good advice. If we return everyone next year then watch out...probably the best team State has had in decades.