Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

You Can Now Link Your Facebook Account...

all the cool kids are

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,575 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

Not much. did not join this site for a while because of all that junk. Don't understand why grown men want to act like 13 year olds

Funny story...about 3 years ago I had season tickets...my seat was in lower level endzone. I love to take pictures and got some nice butt pics....all in full uniform of course. When, in a bit of a fun protest. I started a thread with some of those pics (maybe called...a view from behind)...one of the mods deleted it!!!! Guess they considered it offensive.

I wish all of those pics were in a forum just for that....so if I want to talk about football I don't have to look at it....and those who wanted to could get their fix. Sadly, this place will never be that mature.

Surely, you are not suggesting that there was, err is, a double standard.,,That was a rhetorical question. I feel you (no pun or disrespect intended). Seriously, this place is awash in testosterone, which is OK, that's why I take the approach: What happens in the Huddle, stays in the Huddle.

#32 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

I think 13 is being pretty generous.

You're up to 14 now, I guess?

#33 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• ALL-PRO
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

I, like many, retreat myself from Facebook and come here. But it won't bother me if this place turns into just that.

#34 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I think 13 is being pretty generous.

lol...yea.

#35 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

Something to consider......employers are looking at facebook when making hiring decisions. I would not want to be judged by some of the stuff that appears here that I have no control over.

#36 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Not much. did not join this site for a while because of all that junk. Don't understand why grown men want to act like 13 year olds

Funny story...about 3 years ago I had season tickets...my seat was in lower level endzone. I love to take pictures and got some nice butt pics....all in full uniform of course. When, in a bit of a fun protest. I started a thread with some of those pics (maybe called...a view from behind)...one of the mods deleted it!!!! Guess they considered it offensive.

I wish all of those pics were in a forum just for that....so if I want to talk about football I don't have to look at it....and those who wanted to could get their fix. Sadly, this place will never be that mature.

I've had pics, sigs, and avatars turned off for a while. Some of the women are beautiful but I don't want to be seen ogling women in my comp lab lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com