Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Fan

Unc Vs Kansas

141 posts in this topic

No offense down the stretch, defense wasnt good enough in the 1st half. fuging sucks

Wasted season. Woulda coulda shoulda but Heels win if Marshall played. I hope Barnes leaves since he sucks. Henson can go as well since he's made of glass. Marshall should have roughed it out. Pulling for Ohio St to win it all now.

Well Carolina played better than I thought they would (barring the final few minutes). Didn't expect to get by Kansas without Marshall anyway.

I gotta say I am disappointed in Barnes. For someone who had aspirations to become great...he's been anything but. Too many turnovers, not clutch...etc. Don't know if he'll go pro or not but I don't think the team will suffer without him.

fug creighton.. we would'va had this with KM

uh dude, have you been watching this game? It is completely on the refs. Give me a break if you think otherwise.

They lost because they had some sloppy turnovers, got killed on the glass, and took some really dumb shots.

It was the same way against State. No body fouls at all. Gott even said they were deliberately going after Withey taking the ball at him. No body fouls called at all. I usually don't blame refs and I'm a State fan but they called a pooty game again.

Kentucky will steamroll everyone left.

please go pro barnes, please please declare lol

Wasted season. Woulda coulda shoulda but Heels win if Marshall played. I hope Barnes leaves since he sucks. Henson can go as well since he's made of glass. Marshall should have roughed it out. Pulling for Ohio St to win it all now.

Agreed barnes really needs to go.. dude really let us down this year.

Only thing I blame Roy for is recruiting Barnes and all those shooters who can't shoot. Barnes and Henson see ya. Marshall can go too. Give the ball to Marcus Paige.

Today is a good day. :D