Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canes @ Leafs...

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

3-0 in the 2nd period. Dominating like they did against Wings before choking...

Posted · Report post

Sweet win, made sweeter by a Cam Ward shutout (his 21st). All the boos from the crowd sounded so good...

Posted · Report post

Yes....i am very excited about next year, some personnel moves, a complete offseason with Mueller, we should contend for the playoffs if not a Stanley Cup.

Posted · Report post

They MUST impropve the defensive talent on this team for next season. We have complete lapses that hang our goalies out to dry.

Posted · Report post

I really haven't kept up with the Hurricanes all season, but I know they started off very poorly. Are they out of the playoff hunt?

Posted · Report post

I really haven't kept up with the Hurricanes all season, but I know they started off very poorly. Are they out of the playoff hunt?

Yes, they are all but eliminated from postseason this year. They would have to win out and have, I beleive, the Jets, the Panthers, The Sabres and the caps lose out...9 points out with 5 games to go....not mathematically eliminated but you have better odds at the lottery....The loses to Columbus and Detroit really hurt.

Posted · Report post

They MUST impropve the defensive talent on this team for next season. We have complete lapses that hang our goalies out to dry.

Allen and Faulk are the only ones worth keeping. I don't mind if everyone else goes elsewhere.