Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clover Removal

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have clover patches growing around my yard and wanted to get the huddle green thumbs opinions on the best way to kill it off.

I've been told Weed and Feed but have no real experience in lawn-care besides mowing and weed whackign

Posted · Report post

our yard has poo tons of them too!!!...and the spectracide I sprayed all over them...did nothing to them...:(

Posted · Report post

I've had some good results with bayer advanced season long weed control for lawns.

The name is deceiving though, it most assuredly does not last all season.

Posted · Report post

I've dealt with this issue before. The common theme I run across is you have to replace the clover with grass. Overseed and fertilize the clover areas and grass should just replace the clover. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but I've seen it work.

Posted · Report post

I need something to that kills grub worms/ flying muthaflippin' beatles!!! godamnit I hate those things...they fly at me...try to kill me!!

and thanks Jase for the Bayer..I'll check it out

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Mexicans. Hire it out!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I alternate between Spectracide (which is the only one that I can find for centipedegrass) and Bayer. It does take a few applications a week or so apart...which I can't do right now since I'm reseeding this weekend.

Posted · Report post

I have this problem too

well that and my mower and weedeater are toast, my lawn is the laughing stock of the neighborhood

well, right behind me of course

Posted · Report post

Bayer is the devil. All of you are vile people for supporting them, I just wanted you to know. Sell your souls for a pretty lawn, for shame!!

Posted · Report post

I love their fire ant killer, too.

Posted · Report post

I have always liked some clover, especially in older yards.

Posted · Report post

Bayer is the devil. All of you are vile people for supporting them, I just wanted you to know. Sell your souls for a pretty lawn, for shame!!

why are they the devil??