Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x djdrew x

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

106 posts in this topic

That is a bit of a stretch seeing how Strickland averaged 7ppg, and 2apg while Thornton averaged 4ppg, and 2apg. I think it is delusional to say that Strickland is MUCH better than Thornton or even Cook for that matter.

Uh, bro, Dex played in 19 games. Thorton played the entire season + the embarrassing loss to Lehigh.

DukeStruggle3-628x348.jpg

Duke fans are barred from talking sh1t for a while after being embarrassed by a HS team on national TV.

This is true, Duke fans won't admit to it, but the highlight of their season was when KM, Barnes, and Henson all left for the NBA.

Eactly, see 2010. Oh wait!

Meh. Dookies living in the past as usual. Since that season (which was a blessing in disguise since it got rid of larry drew), we have back to back elite 8's, 2 ACC championships, and a broke wrist away from playing in the F4 tonight.

What has duke done? Aside provide one of the biggest upsets in tourney history this year?

Uh, bro, Dex played in 19 games. Thorton played the entire season + the embarrassing loss to Lehigh.

What does that have to do with anything? Averages are averages, the number of games isn't really that relevant. As long as its more than 1-2. And as for you have "incredible" recruiting classes? You have 4, 4 star prospects coming in next year, not exactly incredible, and while Paige and Tokoto are solid players(not superstars by any stretch), Johnson and James will likely be ineffectual in their freshman seasons. And for 2013, a lot of stuff can happen before now and then, 2 5 star prospects is a good start, but if you dont get anymore then its hardly incredible.

What does that have to do with anything? Averages are averages, the number of games isn't really that relevant. As long as its more than 1-2. And as for you have "incredible" recruiting classes? You have 4, 4 star prospects coming in next year, not exactly incredible, and while Paige and Tokoto are solid players(not superstars by any stretch), Johnson and James will likely be ineffectual in their freshman seasons. And for 2013, a lot of stuff can happen before now and then, 2 5 star prospects is a good start, but if you dont get anymore then its hardly incredible.

tl;dr

but Strickland's averages would have increased. He would have been excellent to have down the stretch especially with marshall out.

No i think the is the highlight of the year

">

Meh. Dookies living in the past as usual. Since that season (which was a blessing in disguise since it got rid of larry drew), we have back to back elite 8's, 2 ACC championships, and a broke wrist away from playing in the F4 tonight.

What has duke done? Aside provide one of the biggest upsets in tourney history this year?

Are you not bragging about what your team has done in the past? FWIW Duke won a title 2 years ago while unc was losing in the NIT.

tl;dr

but Strickland's averages would have increased. He would have been excellent to have down the stretch especially with marshall out.

So you are basing your statement off pure speculation? Yep, you passed the test, you definitely are a Carolina fan.

tl;dr

Sure they would have, Strickland is average at best just like Thornton. BTW reports are out that JMM is gone, big blow for your heels.

Are you not bragging about what your team has done in the past? FWIW Duke won a title 2 years ago while unc was losing in the NIT.

thanks for the update!

Sure they would have, Strickland is average at best just like Thornton. BTW reports are out that JMM is gone, big blow for your heels.

Only a moron would compare Strick to Thornton. LOL!

Hey if JMM leaves that is a big time loss, but who am I to judge someone for not turning down millions of dollars. I'd like to see a link. PS: Bleacher Report is not a legit link.

Even if he does leave, that's how bad it's become for the Duke program. They are more concerned about who is leaving Carolina than who or what Duke is doing this off season! I love it!

You clowns can thank me whenever you want for providing you with your Duke offseason recrute info! lol I'm sure you guys were REAL aware of what's going on!