Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop Bring Maen

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Pleese strop bring maen abot the Siants. They Are my favrit taem $ actrilly reel good orginisazion. I lived in NEw Orlenas for rughly 40 years now and the nfl team has brunged me gret joys. When we was hit by the hurrrican that was alll we had had. In my own presonnal opinyion the Siants are the bes team in NFL. Peyton is a rgeat coch an he do not dresurve the punisemant. Pleese jus be niice and we Siants fans willl be nice too u. Or elsh. got it. Have a gret day Panher fan an has fun loosing to the Siants tis seeson.

Posted

come again?

Posted

Ever been to school?

Posted

Have you ever heard of spell check?

Posted

I'm almost positive that this has to be a fake post by a member here. It has to be.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

I'm with Floppin on this one

Posted

I'm almost positive that this has to be a fake post by a member here. It has to be.

There is absolutely no reason to not believe that this could be a true Saints fan. Let's be honest. It does make alot of sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is absolutely no reason to not believe that this could be a true Saints fan. Let's be honest. It does make alot of sense.

Seriously? Every word is purposely mispelled. If someone was that illiterate, they wouldn't be able to answer the questions to make the account here in first place and spell check would have corrected most. Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc.

Wow, can't believe how gullible some people here are! Mabe yal neeeds go bck tu skool an lern moore.

Posted

Seriously? Every word is purposely mispelled. If someone was that illiterate, they wouldn't be able to answer the questions to make the account here in first place and spell check would have corrected most. Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc.

Wow, can't believe how gullible some people here are! Mabe yal neeeds go bck tu skool an lern moore.

hahaha, first off, Saints fans cannot take sarcasm can they?

second off, wtf is this "Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc." a huge Saints fan? only the fat ones can spell it right?

Posted

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Posted

after reading the artless banter by several saints fans on that page i would not be surprised at all if that's a real account. i have never seen such a display of linguistic ineptitude in all my life.