46 replies to this topic

#1 Siants My Favrit Taem

Siants My Favrit Taem

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Pleese strop bring maen abot the Siants. They Are my favrit taem $ actrilly reel good orginisazion. I lived in NEw Orlenas for rughly 40 years now and the nfl team has brunged me gret joys. When we was hit by the hurrrican that was alll we had had. In my own presonnal opinyion the Siants are the bes team in NFL. Peyton is a rgeat coch an he do not dresurve the punisemant. Pleese jus be niice and we Siants fans willl be nice too u. Or elsh. got it. Have a gret day Panher fan an has fun loosing to the Siants tis seeson.

#2 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,138 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

come again?

#3 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ever been to school?

#4 ChefAdam

ChefAdam

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Have you ever heard of spell check?

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,559 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

I'm almost positive that this has to be a fake post by a member here. It has to be.

#6 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

#7 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,971 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

I'm with Floppin on this one

#8 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

I'm almost positive that this has to be a fake post by a member here. It has to be.

There is absolutely no reason to not believe that this could be a true Saints fan. Let's be honest. It does make alot of sense.

#9 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

There is absolutely no reason to not believe that this could be a true Saints fan. Let's be honest. It does make alot of sense.

Seriously? Every word is purposely mispelled. If someone was that illiterate, they wouldn't be able to answer the questions to make the account here in first place and spell check would have corrected most. Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc.

Wow, can't believe how gullible some people here are! Mabe yal neeeds go bck tu skool an lern moore.

#10 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

Seriously? Every word is purposely mispelled. If someone was that illiterate, they wouldn't be able to answer the questions to make the account here in first place and spell check would have corrected most. Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc.

Wow, can't believe how gullible some people here are! Mabe yal neeeds go bck tu skool an lern moore.

hahaha, first off, Saints fans cannot take sarcasm can they?

second off, wtf is this "Plus, a huge Saints fan know how to spell there team name correctly, their city, etc." a huge Saints fan? only the fat ones can spell it right?

#11 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,104 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Posted Image

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,269 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

after reading the artless banter by several saints fans on that page i would not be surprised at all if that's a real account. i have never seen such a display of linguistic ineptitude in all my life.

#13 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

How is babby formed?

#14 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

after reading the artless banter by several saints fans on that page i would not be surprised at all if that's a real account. i have never seen such a display of linguistic ineptitude in all my life.

According to the govt, there are approximately 878,974 illiterate people in N. Carolina as opposed to 530,215 in Louisiana. So it seems you have a much better chance of finding linguistic ineptitude all around you at home.

http://nces.ed.gov/n...px?SearchType=3

Also, you keep saying how these people aren't worth arguing with, yet you still go back for hours and hours and argue with those same unworthy people!

Maybe you should go read what Einstein said the definition of insanity, he said it was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Sound familiar?

#15 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

LOL, you trust the government's statistics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.