Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther89

Interesting Thought...what Do You Fellas Think? About Peyton/luck...and Cam

40 posts in this topic

so before we drafted cam, luck called manning and asked him for nfl advice..peyton said "stay in school kid"....little did he know how the events of the the year would play out based on that little decision..

with luck back in school--

cam to panthers

cam thrives with panthers

saints put bounty on division rival qb....maybe connected to shockey snitch rumor, who knows?

if peyton told luck to come out

panthers would take luck, do just as well.

cam might go to buffalo, stevie johnson would be a STUD, bigger than he is now.

and peyton prob wouldnt be in denver right now, assuming colts don't take RG3, and i doubt they would anyway-- he doesnt seem like a "colt qb"

anyway..just some sarturday night thoughts..

also one more thing, a lot of you on here say "sorry if this has been posted before"

that is just silly and I am not sorry bc I obviously had no idea..so no need to bash me.

1 person likes this

I think Colts were bound for rebuild mode once when they were hit with Manning's injury. I think they would have no problem with taking RGIII but I am sure Luck staying in school made it easier for the Colts.

Little did Peyton know that in calling Luck he had set in motion a change of events that would lead to his rookie passing record being broken.

:cam:

This sounds like you've been driven by PMS madness to write this topic....

the fact that

given your sig, profile pic, and info...that says "I love women..."

AND all that coupled with what you just said makes me think that either you actually never even talked to a girl, or you simply are an ugly one.

1 person likes this

I actually sent Peyton a thank-you card. He is such a nice guy, he sent me a thank-you note for my thank-you note. Funny thing was, it was signed by his mom.

I believe its time to reset the 100 post limit again

• Topics

• I have to apologize to @TheRed , not for what I have said, but most certainly how I have said it. He was right that this isn't how I normally post and my passion for the subject matter got the best of me and left me with the just the worst. I should have said, "Please, you have obviously got an informed opinion and a desire to get the best out of this country we share, so don't pass up on your opportunity to cast a ballot. It doesn't have to be for every race, but find someone or something you can get behind and put your votes there." One single vote may not matter in a presidential, or even gubernatorial, election, but don't let that turn you into thinking the voter doesn't matter. Look, act and vote local -- these are the races that have the most impact on your life and where you have the most impact, too. A change at the local level does reverberate up the ladder, it is how all great movements start. I won't get on you or anyone else about not voting again, but please, in exchange, could you just commit to casting a ballot next time your local elections roll along? You are full of smart ideas and are passionate about a number of issues, don't let that go to waste. You might very well actually improve things. And Lord, we sure do need that, don't we? Once again, my apologies to @TheRed and @NanuqoftheNorth for going above and beyond in calling you out. You deserve a better shake than I gave you.
    • I wouldn't say he made him look bad, just expendable (and overpaid).
    • Good let them. Will just allow other good players to drop to us in round 2-4

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app