Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Floyd Visits With Panthers

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider

Source: Michael Floyd has visited Panthers worked out for Eagles:

Doubt we take him, but still interesting to see we are looking at him.

Posted

floyd could very easily be bpa and i wouldn't mind the pick... but with all the holes we have, this place would be unbearable for weeks if we took him

Posted

cool

Posted

We talked to a lot of people

Posted

floyd could very easily be bpa and i wouldn't mind the pick... but with all the holes we have, this place would be unbearable for weeks if we took him

this hell hole is already almost unbearable

1 person likes this

Posted

wonder if they think he will slip into the 2nd round

Posted

Interesting. According to our friends at an inferior site, he's the third WR visit the Panthers have set up. Maybe a WR isn't out of the question afterall. I'd prefer D myself, but injecting talent into our already talented offense is pretty fun to imagine.

Anyone else find it funny we get more Carolina news out of Baltimore beat writers than Joe effin Person?

Posted

Interesting. According to our friends at an inferior site, he's the third WR visit the Panthers have set up. Maybe a WR isn't out of the question afterall. I'd prefer D myself, but injecting talent into our already talented offense is pretty fun to imagine.

Anyone else find it funny we get more Carolina news out of Baltimore beat writers than Joe effin Person?

Joe Person does suck, but Aaron Wilson is always on top of things for several teams. He's a Ravens' insider, but has sources all over the league. Good person to follow.

Posted

FO and staff are covering ALL bases....including players at diff positions of Rd 1 (in case of trade back)

Posted

I think our staff is just seeing if we want to trade up, is he someone we would do it for. Or maybe in the second if he is better than the others available. Our front office looks at WR as a potential pick as well, I'm glad I'm not crazy.

Posted

Micheal Floyd is awesome. Would love him here.

Posted

He just wants to say hey to Jimmy... talk about em both ending up in Buffalo somehow