Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Masters

96 posts in this topic

Posted

it's bound to happen at some point... there's not a single golfer in my family, but i've married into a HUGE golfing family. my father-in-law actually manages a hotel/course out in pinehurst

Posted

yeah, um, you gotta work that connection man

Posted

Stenson is having a good round so far.....

Posted

Henrik!

sitesample.jpg

:D

Posted

Snowman on 18 for Henrik...ouch

Posted

what the "h" happened last time I check Stenson was 6 under for the round on 11 and he finishes 1 under......wtf????

Posted

what the "h" happened last time I check Stenson was 6 under for the round on 11 and he finishes 1 under......wtf????

Drive into the woods, tried to chip out of the wood chips, didn't make it, didn't get relief on what he thought was a bad lie, hit a worm burner (threw a fit), then flew the green on an easy 120 yard chip, 2 chips to get back on the green and 2 putted.

Voila, Snowman.

Posted

Tiger poo himself again

Posted

Drive into the woods, tried to chip out of the wood chips, didn't make it, didn't get relief on what he thought was a bad lie, hit a worm burner (threw a fit), then flew the green on an easy 120 yard chip, 2 chips to get back on the green and 2 putted.

Voila, Snowman.

He lost his cool, and it'll probably cost him big time.

Posted

Wow, I am surprised he didn't throw his club....he really set himself back with that.

Posted

Tiger poo himself again

Meh, Tiger went par, he's OK.

Mickelson pooed himself, 7 shots back and tied at 55 he needs to be careful to make the cut.

Posted

Tiger played badly and shot par... Phil played well (except for two holes) and shot +2... them's the breaks at Augusta.