60 replies to this topic

#31 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,439 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

#32 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

SUCK DICK FOR CEDRIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

Posted Image

#33 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,005 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

Actually if you average the rushing yards per game from the first half of the season before the bye and compare it to the second, the Panthers rushed for around 45 more yards a game on average.

I now remember that mathematics are not your strong point. Philly had you in enrolled in his 101 class in an earlier thread.

Indeed.

Williams opened the season with 143 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 267 yards in 4 games.

Stewart opened the season with 142 yards in 4 games, and closed it with 239 yards in 4 games.

Not only that, but look at Cam's passing attempts. He started out the season with 37, 46, 34, 46. (40.7 average) He ended the season with 39, 23, 17, 25. (26 average)

His completion percentage and yards per pass remained consistent. 59.5% to start the season, 59.2% to end the season.

That is a gameplan shift. The argument that Cam regressed over the season is soundly destroyed.

#34 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,439 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Now that we agree Cam didn't regress later in the season, what's next Alejandro? I'm sure you will think of some irrelevant numbers that fail to prove anything.

#35 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

I love how he only starts talking poo after Drew Brees is eliminated.

#36 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Posted Image

Yes because a gif of you looking like a queerbait makes up for a life of not getting laid.

#37 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Care to point out how " the rushing yards increased"? I put the link below and not only did it not increase, it basically stayed the same, of not slightly decrease in last qtr of season.

http://www.nfl.com/t...hedule?team=CAR

Lmao you just linked a page showing the top rusher for the games? We don't have one guy get all the carries.

#38 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,439 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

/thread.

#39 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Math is fun, let's test your statment

Total rushing yards:

Games 1-8 = 74, 71, 107, 169, 162, 139, 175, 140 = 130

Games 9-16 = 113, 137, 123, 201, 163, 157, 207, 164 = 158

So you say 1st half rushing average will be "45 more yards" average per game

In math 158 -.130 = 28.

28 is not equal To 45

Actually when you take into account the two games against the Bucs, a team that had given up and couldn't protect agaist the run, the numbers are very similiar the entire season after 3rd game. That is quite different from the picture you are trying to paint where the rush game went from zero to hero.

At least do the mtg next time before trying to call someone on it, it will help save you some embarrassment! Lol

#40 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Lmao you just linked a page showing the top rusher for the games? We don't have one guy get all the carries.

To see the total rush yards, you need to click on each game individually by clicking under the word "final" under time slot. That's the only way it's shown on NFL,com so I gave you the page that allows you to click on every game. Apparently assuming you could figure out that one click was giving you a little too much credit. My bad, I'll remember to make in much simpler for you and you limited comprehension in future.

#41 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

This is the only opinion that matters: you, the Saints, and 30 other teams and fan bases are scared of Cam and will have to deal with him for the next 10 years or so.

#42 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

This is the only opinion that matters: you, the Saints, and 30 other teams and fan bases are scared of Cam and will have to deal with him for the next 10 years or so.

Scared!? LMFAO! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D :D

:D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D

#43 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

Scared!? LMFAO! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D :D

Vehemently deny all you want but you know the Saints window is closing fast and you will get Cam 2x a year. This gives you the shivers.

#44 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

So the guy who last time we played after learning for a whole season and was 15 of 28 with 158 yards, threw as many TDs as interceptions, lost 45-17 with backups playing part of game for Saints, and then put up worst performance in Pro bowl history, etc. You say we are scared of this guy!? SERIOUSLY!

:D :D :D :D :D

#45 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Yes. That is exactly what I am saying. And are you really bringing up Pro Bowl stats?? C`mon. You may not know anything about the NFL but the Pro Bowl doesn't matter/count.

But yea, don't worry about the fact that he was only a rookie without an offseason and a healthy O-Line.

Don't worry that Brees isn't getting any younger and isn't even re-signed yet.

You can say your not worried all you want but nobody believes you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com