Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

(Rumor) Payton's Suspension Was Reduced

57 posts in this topic

You better hope they get that second rounder back because picks 33-38 are basically first round picks.

Are they adding another franchise? We'll be picking #32 in 2014 and would be picking #32 in 2013 if we didn't trade the pick to NE. We will go undefeated next season mark my words! WHO DAT!

Damn you're dumb. I mean damn you're a saints fan.

1 person likes this

Well not sure how you can be "takeing" them, since that wasn't offered and not sure what it means.

So you’re down to pointing out a typos and thinking that’s an adequate response?

Well not sure how you can be "takeing" them, since that wasn't offered and not sure what it means.

So a fat cock sucker that writes "Who Dat" in damn near every post is going to pick out a misspelled word in a post? Pretty f*cking ironic.

2 people like this

So you’re down to pointing out a typos and thinking that’s an adequate response?

When he completely avoids the fact I used the word "probably" in my original post and only cited the second post where I didn't use "probably" because it wasn't instrumental to the point I was making, then yes, it has then become about typos, semantiics, and selective citing.

When will it become about us beatin that ass? My guess is about 5 months!

Btw why do you choose to troll us and not the bucs or falcons? 1 you mad? 2 you scared?

well this thread just got retrospectively hilarious

Can't wait for them to fire Payton.