Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urgent: Arrests Imminent

784 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

so there will be a massive power vacuum throughout the congressional/parliamentary bodies of the world with geopolitical relations as we know them splintering along with treaties and alliances

but yeah no reason to expect global conflict on an unprecedented scale, everyone will sit around with piña coladas high fiving each other over the hundred grand they made by sitting there drinking them

Posted · Report post

so there will be a massive power vacuum throughout the congressional/parliamentary bodies of the world with geopolitical relations as we know them splintering along with treaties and alliances

but yeah no reason to expect global conflict on an unprecedented scale, everyone will sit around with piña coladas high fiving each other over the hundred grand they made by sitting there drinking them

Yea i'd say when some of the first signs of this stuff start to reach the masses it may be a good idea to get out of the city. I'll be drinking a pina colada out of harms way while the masses are outraged and flipping their sh*t haha. There's definitely potential for things to get kind of nasty for a little bit...hopefully it wont get too bad and wont last for too long.

Posted · Report post

In brief...haha ok here we go...

The cost of living will be extremely low. It is said that people will have the option to whether or not they want to work...being that work will no longer be a necessity to survival and a decent living situation. People will have a vast amount of more time to persue and focus on life passions, interests, loved ones, and things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Eventually the plan is to get off a currency completely...some say this will take place over a 12 year transitionary period once all this gets started.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There's a lot more to the story. From what I'm gathering the powers that be will try to use this as a false flag alien invasion.

Posted · Report post

It is said that people will have the option to whether or not they want to work...being that work will no longer be a necessity to survival and a decent living situation. People will have a vast amount of more time to persue and focus on life passions, interests, loved ones, and things that actually matter in the grand scheme of life. Eventually the plan is to get off a currency completely...some say this will take place over a 12 year transitionary period once all this gets started.

So.... Basically we become the Eloi & hope there aren't any Morlocks?

Posted · Report post

It'll trickle down don't worry

Posted · Report post

How will anything be available for supply, production or consumption? Or will just the people who want to work do all this for humanity? Or perhaps this gigantic mound of gold will make all this magically appear?

How can anyone wake up in the morning and actually spend any time considering this pipe dream?

This is largely where these advanced technologies that have been suppressed come into play. These will take care of our basic survival needs, operating indefinitely free of charge. At the same time, a lot of the point to this transitition is to get humanity back on track with its connection to the earth and eachother. Eventually, modern western materialism will cease to exist, and so will a standardized currency. The trick to all of this is thinking outside of the box of the parameters we've all been conditioned with regarding our societal and life systems. Imagine the Jetson's meets the Maya Indians, haha...seriously though.

Posted · Report post

While I want to believe this is true (and I sincerely do), I just need to see some sort of evidence for it. I see some circumstantial things, but I need something solid to roll with before I can buy into it.

Posted · Report post

<snip>

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

/

Posted · Report post

I love it. Keep up the good work guys.

Posted · Report post

Good stuff you got there Chris. All very true and relevent information. Personally I feel it is over for the NWO though. There is still the illusion of their power grab, since on the surface is still appears to be business as usual, but i do think behind the scenes there is a power struggle going on. I feel since WWIII hasnt yet been started with an attack on Iran (which shouldve happened by now imo) and since they havent yet been able to crash the global economic system (which also shouldve happened by now imo), may be signs that they are no longer completely in control.

I dont necessarily think it would take "the masses" waking up in order to stop these criminals...all it could take is a thousand or so with a good plan, resources, and a lot of determination. All you have to do is uproot those at the very top and the pyramid below will crumble.

There are a lot more people out there who are aware of this information than society would have you think. There are good people out there who are not naive to whats going on whom have made it their duty to bring these people down and save humanity and the planet. Whether or not they succeed is another story. Personally I think this is meant to be and they will be taken down. I guess only time will tell though :)