Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Trading James Anderson?

51 posts in this topic

2 bad threads in a row...

Yea and the ones that think he is human understand that people can rehab an injury and comeback. Then there are people like yourself. Also I put it was a crazy idea and it is for the fact that Davis probably won't recover after 3 surgeries.

I can't recall a single poster claiming Beason can't comeback from that injury. Some question how long it will take him to reach the level he once was at....

I can't recall a single poster claiming Beason can't comeback from that injury. Some question how long it will take him to reach the level he once was at....

Stop trying to reason with him. The strategy he uses is to ascribe extreme positions to anyone who has doubts about Beason's rehab as if that fortifies his position. Any reasonable poster hopes for the best but knows it is foolhardy not to prepare for the worst. Otherwise we end up with a possible reprise of last season.

1 person likes this

Assumption creep at its finest.

I stopped reading at Theory

Theory I came up with this morning: with all this chatter about us liking Luke Kuechly so much, is there a chance they're thinking of trading James Anderson? If we take Kuechly, it would make no sense unless we moved one of the guys there currently and the only one with real trade value we would be willing to part with is Anderson for the right price. I would hate this, but does anyone else feel this theory makes sense?

No. Kuechly is insurance for Thomas Davis, not so they can trade Anderson.

Lets trade the only LB that started all 16 games for us last year.

Exactly. Of the top 3, he's the only one who's body hasn't yet be ruined. You can't expect Davis OR BEASON to ever last a full season, again.

Because we're not Linebacker depleted enough already.

Theory I came up with this morning: with all this chatter about us liking Luke Kuechly so much, is there a chance they're thinking of trading James Anderson? If we take Kuechly, it would make no sense unless we moved one of the guys there currently and the only one with real trade value we would be willing to part with is Anderson for the right price. I would hate this, but does anyone else feel this theory makes sense?

Why on earth would you want to trade the only healthy starting LB on the team....

your all acting like we wont get anything in return for trading him if we get a solid DT for him ill be happy

Exactly. Of the top 3, he's the only one who's body hasn't yet be ruined. You can't expect Davis OR BEASON to ever last a full season, again.

notsureifsrs

Dude you have claimed Beason would not come back. Coming back and reaching the level he once was is one and the same. You have gone as far as saying he would not even be 100% this whole season.

You can play with semantics if you want and Im sure when he comes back and plays well you will just twist that as well.

Stop trying to reason with him. The strategy he uses is to ascribe extreme positions to anyone who has doubts about Beason's rehab as if that fortifies his position. Any reasonable poster hopes for the best but knows it is foolhardy not to prepare for the worst. Otherwise we end up with a possible reprise of last season.

Maybe we should just use our 1st round draft pick every year to plug holes for injured players from the year before that makes total since.