Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The President Doesn't Know When To Just Stfu - War On Women Indeed

112 posts in this topic

Posted

work is blisters and sweat and blood. people choose careers because there is no work involved.

sitting behind a desk or standing behind a podium is not work no matter how much money you make.

Retarded opinion is retarded.

Posted

yeah i wouldn't expect you to know what work is

Posted

Never once did i say make abortions illegal nationwide. Stop putting words in my mouth. I was basically saying liberals need to stop being so damn hypocritical on every issue.

Republicans hate women!!! **but liberals call repub women sluts all the time***

Its funny. Me and my wife have been married for 3+ years. We don't want kids right now (to much we wanna do in life before we cross that bridge). So what do we do? We are EXTRA CAREFUL (yes TMI). Moral of the story...we have no damn kids right now **knocks on wood**. Maybe if liberal women would use some damn constraint and tell me to either A). Put on a condom or B) not have sex at all, maybe we wouldnt be in this predicament now would we?

Why should my tax paying dollars go to some woman who can't keep her legs closed? Seriously?

Posted

work is blisters and sweat and blood. people choose careers because there is no work involved.

sitting behind a desk or standing behind a podium is not work no matter how much money you make.

are you trolling? I think you're trolling. you must be trolling

Posted

One of the most ignorant posts I have ever read. There is nothing wrong with earning a living through manual labor. But not considering those who work in an office as not working is ridiculous.

I put in 14 hours a day behind a computer. It may not be physically demanding but it sure as hell is mentally demanding and draining.

Education gives you a valuable and marketable skill. Only being able to rely on the strength of your back makes you expendable.

Posted

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/14/mitt-romney-hilary-rosen_n_1425910.html Well it's true for the little people I hear, my friends employ them. More shrimp cocktail please.

Posted

Never once did i say make abortions illegal nationwide. Stop putting words in my mouth. I was basically saying liberals need to stop being so damn hypocritical on every issue.

Its funny. Me and my wife have been married for 3+ years. We don't want kids right now (to much we wanna do in life before we cross that bridge). So what do we do? We are EXTRA CAREFUL (yes TMI). Moral of the story...we have no damn kids right now **knocks on wood**. Maybe if liberal women would use some damn constraint and tell me to either A). Put on a condom or B) not have sex at all, maybe we wouldnt be in this predicament now would we?

Why should my tax paying dollars go to some woman who can't keep her legs closed? Seriously?

I love the "only liberals don't use condoms" argument. It has a real solid footing in reality.

Posted

One of the most ignorant posts I have ever read. There is nothing wrong with earning a living through manual labor. But not considering those who work in an office as not working is ridiculous.

I put in 14 hours a day behind a computer. It may not be physically demanding but it sure as hell is mentally demanding and draining.

Education gives you a valuable and marketable skill. Only being able to rely on the strength of your back makes you expendable.

you poor thing. maybe you'd be happier with a job outside, like roofing.

oh wait, that's too much like work.

Posted

first of all, there are hypocrites on both sides. second of all, bill maher calling republicans sluts does not make every liberal a hypocrite, nor does it mean every liberal thinks that. on the other hand, when the vast, vast majority of republicans seem to be eager to limit access to abortions, I think that area is a legitimate place to question republicans as a whole.

I'm glad you have avoided having kids. Congrats. It sounds like you would be in favor of more sex ed so that we can teach our youth, especially underprivaleged youth, about birth control. If so, perhaps we have found common ground... something lacking in this country. My opinion is that we wouldn't be "in this predicament" (I'm assuming you mean having people have abortions) if we increased education & access to contraception. I do not think there are many who would rather have an abortion than use a condom, but I think circumstances exist that put people in terrible situations.

As to the tax dollars thing, we don't get to choose where our tax dollars are spent; there are often programs & things that are funded that we may personally disagree with, but if they benefit the country as a whole... meh.

Posted

you poor thing. maybe you'd be happier with a job outside, like roofing.

oh wait, that's too much like work.

or maybe I suck ass at roofing. Maybe I am better suited to teaching, or something else. Maybe, just maybe, there is more than one way to work in this country. Manual labor is not the only form of work. There are many things that Madhatter does that I bet you couldn't. Same with what I do. Doesn't make us better than you. Just means the work we do is different. No less legitimately work... not manual labor, but not everything is.

Posted

bunch of fuging sissies that can't handle a job without air conditioning

whiners, complainers, borderline loafers that would melt if they actually had to do something

Posted

bunch of fuging sissies that can't handle a job without air conditioning

whiners, complainers, borderline loafers that would melt if they actually had to do something

If we still left rep comments, I would leave "Like a Bauss" on this one