Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Elliot Harrison Ranks Nfl Coaches - Rivera At #24

45 posts in this topic

24th over all sounds right. He can only pimprove.

I'm in central time zone, and unless any of my tenants call with issues, there is not much to do today. Weekends are my big realtor appt days. Saturday is my party night.

No doubt he won more than Rivera, and Fox does deserve some praise for what he did. But I just get annoyed when people talk up how much the Broncos "won" last year like they were 14-2 or something, when their record would've landed them in 3rd place in the Panthers' division. The Broncos did not have a winning record, and are just the beneficiaries of being in the worst division in football.

Fox had plenty of 8-8 seasons here and they are precisely what got him fired.

He said Fox won with The Golden Calf of Bristol. 8-5, including playoffs, is a winning record with The Golden Calf of Bristol.

is it pat or alexanderjando?

Rivera will be top 10 when we are a 12-4 or 13-3 team at the end of the season.

the only time i was pissed at rivera was when he called timeout so kasay could kick the Fg before halftime. So confusing

He won 9 games last year with The Golden Calf of Bristol/Kyle Orton. So he did "win games" in fact he "won" more than Rivera did with Cam. Fair enough he also lost 9 but not a bad year.

Fox one some games with defense, special teams, fluke plays.... in a weak division, in the weaker conference.

Not bad. not impressive either.

At least Riviera was able to beat one coach that isn't new this year, Frazier! So basically 2nd to last of returning coaches.

Where is Joe Vitt ranked ? Err or the water boy.

Don't troll this forum again or you will be banned.

I think Rivera is about right he will move up after next season.