Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Thanks For The Police State Republicans

32 posts in this topic

I understand your point 100%. But I also believe that doing nothing to fix the hard drug problem (not talking about pot) is also not the answer.

Please explain i

Where in the constitution does it give you a "right" to buy Sudafed? It does not.

Another example of how so many people do 't understand the difference in a right and a price large.

Another example of how so many people do 't understand the difference in a right and a price large.

I sure don't understand any of this sentence.

1 person likes this

I sure don't understand any of this sentence.

Meant privilege....damn auto feature on my iPhone

Honestly in this specific example, I think doing nothing would be better than what they came up with.

I'm pretty sure that it's been statistically proven that harassing old ladies buying cold medicine drastically curtails the production of meth fellas.

Meant privilege....damn auto feature on my iPhone

Yeah, you gotta watch that thing... I called a lady a swamp ***** in a text a while back, I can't remember what I was tryna type.

I thought that Tim Olyphant was taking care of those mofos?

N.C. has a law now where you have to show I.D. to get a prescription filled if it contains pain medication. I had a percocet prescription after having a tooth pulled and not only would they not let me get even the antibiotics that were with it filled because I didn't have my I.D. on me, they wouldn't let me get either even once I produced the I.D. because I had moved and the address was different.

It was rather embarrassing and I did get the sense that they were essentially accusing me of being a drug addict/dealer/criminal simply for being in pain after having a tooth pulled. I get what they're trying to do, but assuming everyone is a criminal just to catch the few who are is not the answer.

But I'd expect nothing less from the folks who gave us the patriot act.

Got to love bad law. This woman isn't the target of the intended law if she's obviously not cranking up meth production.

It will be thrown out.

N.C. has a law now where you have to show I.D. to get a prescription filled if it contains pain medication. I had a percocet prescription after having a tooth pulled and not only would they not let me get even the antibiotics that were with it filled because I didn't have my I.D. on me, they wouldn't let me get either even once I produced the I.D. because I had moved and the address was different.

It was rather embarrassing and I did get the sense that they were essentially accusing me of being a drug addict/dealer/criminal simply for being in pain after having a tooth pulled. I get what they're trying to do, but assuming everyone is a criminal just to catch the few who are is not the answer.

But I'd expect nothing less from the folks who gave us the patriot act.

I work in a pharmacy and those employees were being overzealous and hard to deal with. As far as I know the ID just can't be expired. Also, you could have gotten the antibiotic without the ID. I would change pharmacies if I were you.

Pfft, everyone knows you use methylamine to make the good stuff.