Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inbred Nation Needs To Have A "shut Your Pie Hole Drew" Rally

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Somebody facebook that guido Jersey Shore transplant that wants to fight PhillyB. He needs to use his street cred and ability to promote events so Inbred Nation can get 20-30 people together to hold a "Shut your dumbass mouth Brees" rally at the local homeless shelter there in New Orleans. Tell Drew that standing with your fingers in your ears screaming "La! La! La! La!" will not make the Saints cover-up scheme go away. What a fugging moron. Drew, if denial doesn't work, hold your breath and stomp your feet. My sister used to get away with murder by using that technique.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1334667630' post='1732887']
Somebody facebook that guido Jersey Shore transplant that wants to fight PhillyB. He needs to use his street cred and ability to promote events so Inbred Nation can get 20-30 people together to hold a "Shut your dumbass mouth Brees" rally [b]at the local homeless shelter there in New Orleans[/b]. Tell Drew that standing with your fingers in your ears screaming "La! La! La! La!" will not make the Saints cover-up scheme go away. What a fugging moron. Drew, if denial doesn't work, hold your breath and stomp your feet. My sister used to get away with murder by using that technique.
[/quote]

So, you mean at the Superdome then.

Posted · Report post

Show your fat face, Alicejandra

Posted · Report post

Alicejandra looks like he's on a list somewhere, I just don't know which one.... :unsure:

Posted · Report post

You just think you recognize him cause he looks like one of the dudes you'd see on How To Catch a Predator.

Posted · Report post

he's too busy getting fuged by his gay uncles